Re: LOST CONNECTION

Community Manager

@lappy91 

Sounds good. You're very welcome.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 48 (1,541 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo the game still doesn’t work I was able to get through 1/4 games yesterday . I shouldn’t be getting kicked from 75% of games . It’s unplayable . The error has changed from unexpected error to “you have been disconnected from the ea servers”. Yet when I leave the game I’m still connected . It’s isolated to EASHL . Both drop in and club 

Message 13 of 48 (1,514 Views)

★★★ Guide

I played 6 games [3 vs 3] games and three of them could not continue because of the syncing-issue.

What gives?

Message 14 of 48 (1,499 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed same problem then ea asks to troubleshoot your system ..come on we all know how to reset and unplugged *...I also rebuilt my database used wifi and hard wired, barely had this problem last year but here we are a month in and still the same problem s same with scoring a goal and watching the mascot for 10 minutes after every one or your guys ...it's your game huge bugs 

Message 15 of 48 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I just purchased the game - everything in World of Chel was working fine for a day, but now I cannot even get through a couple minutes of any game without "lost connection". I have good connection with other online games though, so not sure what is wrong.

Message 16 of 48 (1,278 Views)

Community Manager

@Jpollock13 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 48 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

world of chel you have to fix this *.. every times we are wining and they quit i never get xp like wtf is this im playing for nothing here the last five game I played we were all wining up by 3 to 4 goal and then last min of the third period they quit and we lost conection and I get zero xp like thats * * me off 

Message 18 of 48 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My system is the series X and I as well an having issues with games getting dropped because of your crappy servers 😒 My download speed is 1GB and upload  is at 50+ Mbps and everything is hard wired and every other game I play is flawless... get your crap together and fix your dam servers.

Message 19 of 48 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jeespot Same
Message 20 of 48 (982 Views)