Interrupting Passes Again (BAP)

by JayBikay24

Original Post

Re: Interrupting Passes Again (BAP)

★★★★ Novice
@Tosh3131 I’ve been playing on All Star. Around then net they like to try for one timers and cheeky net side shots. I noticed on Pro they like to do it as well, but less frequently. I’m terrible so I like pro, but for he challenge I played on All star. That being said they don’t do it often there either. I had to play something like 25 games at 20minutes periods.
Message 11 of 14 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck on this? Did it ever get fixed? Still broken for me on PS5!

Message 12 of 14 (651 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How is it 2023 and this isn't fixed. Not to mention I've never seen clear indication on what action even results in this objective. 

1. Please identify which action results in "interrupt pass", blocking it, intercepting it, stick positioning to cut off the option, or something else?

2. Please advise what if anything has been done to fix this?! Could the objective not be changed in a patch to solve this issue?

I am attaching pictures of my coach feedback showing I got blocked pass and stick positioning, but no objective.

Message 13 of 14 (532 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With how hard it is to “interrupt a pass” and with half of them not registering it should be 50, even make it 100 takeaways and like 10 interrupted passes. 50 is just stupid for something that is so difficult to do.

better yet, let me turn this X-factor garbage off entirely.

Message 14 of 14 (500 Views)