Interference calls are horrible

by DJDude123

Original Post

Re: Interference calls are horrible

★★★ Novice

I don't get any clue penalties other than holding, what settings do you have.

Message 11 of 69 (780 Views)

Community Manager

Forwarded this thread up to the team to take a look at. In general, they are looking into it for improvements. Continue to add video examples where you think it should or shouldn't have been called so they can use them for reference. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 69 (763 Views)

Community Manager

Please keep us updated on how things play out after this Thursday's update.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-News/NHL-22-January-Patch-Notes-LIVE-1-27-22/m-p/112262...

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 69 (725 Views)

★ Guide

Me too. Somedays you can't even fart near anyone without the ref calling interference penalties. Other days you can hit guys so late and it gets waved off.

I get a lot called whilst driving to the net, taking my shot and the momentum of the player takes him into the stationary defenders even though you've already switched to a different player and are not in control of the penalized player.

Message 14 of 69 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@ICEMAN_STEAMER wrote:

Somedays you can't even fart near anyone without the ref calling interference.. 

This is something I have completely missed ... Which button makes your player fart?

(hehe funny guy..🤓) 

* I get what you sayin. 

Message 15 of 69 (682 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry The slight nudges around the net are still causing penalties.
Message 16 of 69 (643 Views)

★ Guide

With this new 1/27 patch, the penalties are insane.  Played a game with the same settings/sliders and there were 6 penalties in the first period.  Every bump is a penalty, every time your player looks at the team, it's a penalty.  So frustrating.

Message 17 of 69 (586 Views)

Community Manager

@Moxrox84  @Steven5470 

Do you have any clips of this we can pass along to the team? 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 69 (578 Views)

★★ Pro
@Steven5470 They are completely brutal like I've been saying net tie ups are interference penalties a shove isn't ,on line the game has become unplayable because of this constantly happening
Message 19 of 69 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Continue to add video examples where you think it should or shouldn't have been called so they can use them for reference. 

That is true. 

I think you could say, when the majority of the player base accept more or less every interference calls they get, (if, they are true to themselves), that should basically mean that the physics are in a really good place. 

Message 20 of 69 (478 Views)