Re: Fully Unlock edit player for Franchise Mode

by CammyBear490101

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I get it. We all think that 60$/game should be enough to get more of what we want.

But the problem is that EA Sports doesn´t feel the same. And in the end, they are the one who decides what the game should have and not.

They day 75% or around that goes all together and not buy the game they will be forced to act, but we all are like you, we buy the game every year in the hope of being wrong that year about being disappointed...

So the only way to make EA see that they can earn MORE money by having pay to play things in the game are buy making us pay for what we want...

Message 41 of 47 (1,330 Views)

★★★★ Guide

But also if I´m being honest here. I dont think NHL 22 was a bust.

I have played more NHL 22 than I have played the games before the last years, and I actually enjoy it a lot.

But I also thinks there could be more and better for us, and that would make me play even more than I do.

We want a Ferrari, but got a Volvo even if everyone on the forums says they got a Lada.... xD

Message 42 of 47 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Just like removing the hats from the hatty! SMH!! 

Message 43 of 47 (1,280 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It is standard EA practice to take things away.  They do that, unexpectedly, so you will buy the version of the game that they bring it back in.

Message 44 of 47 (944 Views)

★★★★ Guide

We all hope that this kind of thread is not needed after the NHL 23 release.... Standard smile

Its open ups so much needed and fun storylines for us offline players.

Your offline Franchise Mode - Your rules!!

Message 45 of 47 (858 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MV75 Just a quick bump for this thread… I wouldn’t be surprised if editing players wasn’t in Franchise Mode when 23 comes out… I would be surprised if they even made any changes to it be honest, or even fixed any of the bugs… I’ll hold out a little hope but I’m certainly not holding my breath… the fact we got nearly ZERO communication all year, and very few bug fixes (and the bug fixes they DID do, hardly worked for anyone..) shows how little effort and time they put into the offline game modes…
Message 46 of 47 (848 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve wanted this for a long time too. It would also be cool to be able to force trades to happen in offline franchise mode

Message 47 of 47 (407 Views)