CHEL Looking For Club Recruiting Room

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

CHEL Looking For Club Recruiting Room

Community Manager

What's up, CHEL players.

If you're looking to group up with other players for Club games this is where you can post your skater profile to get recruited.

Here is are important details we recommend you answer when you post so both casual and competitive clubs are looking for the the right fit.

• Position(s) you play
  • Skater build(s)
  • Platform you play on (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB1 S/X)
  • Region you prefer to play in (ex: West Coast, UK, Sweden)
  • Days and time during the week you are most committed to jump on (ex: Saturday mornings)
  • Are you looking for a casual or competitive club
  • Who is your favorite NHL team? Standard smile 

World of CHEL will feature a whole new revamped UI, Party system, replay skipping, and easier navigation. Check out the breakdown here.

We will be featuring a new matchmaking system for clubs. We hope this post and changes will make it easier for you to help group up with new friends you'll meet this season on the ice.

Good luck and thank you for playing NHL 22!

clubs.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 43 (7,397 Views)

Recruiting Players for Top Competitive 6v6 league

★ Novice

LeagueGaming is the largest simulation 6v6 league on the planet! Currently home to over 10,000 active players! Are you interested in playing competitive organized 6v6 hockey? Check us out today! www.LeagueGaming.com We are just over a month away from our scheduled bidding sessions for the LGHL! Our bidding sessions are scheduled to go live on November 1st! Here are a few things you should know!
  • Our Xbox LGHL league this season will be played on the Next Gen consoles [Xbox Series X/S]
  • Our PSN LGHL league will remain on PS4. If you currently have a PS5, you ARE able to play in the PSN League, you will just require the PS4 version of the game. Right now EA is offering a \"X-factor\" version of the game which will provide you with access to BOTH the PS4 and PS5 version of the game.
PS4 SIGNUP ---> https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?leaguegaming/league&action=league&page=information XBOX Series X/S SIGNUP ---> https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?leaguegaming/league&action=league&page=information There are currently plenty of opportunities for Ownership roles in both the NHL and CHL! If you have an interest in running your own team this season, please ensure you fill out an application below for the respective league you want to manage in. The staff is currently in the selection process. XBOX NHL OWNER APPLICATION ---->https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-40-xbox-nhl-owner-application.335671/ XBOX CHL OWNER APPLICATION ----> https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-40-xbox-chl-owner-applications.335672/ PSN NHL OWNER APPLICATION ---->https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-18-psn-nhl-owner-applications.335670/ PSN CHL OWNER APPLICATION ---->https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums...owner-applications.335531/page-2#post-2200374
Feel free to add me to discord if you have any questions or follow me on Twitter @_LG_McDonald
Message 2 of 43 (7,295 Views)

Re: CHEL Looking For Club Recruiting Room

★★★ Newbie

Looking for a Club on PS5, play goalie primarily. PSN ID: BLADE--EL1T3

• Position: Goalie
  • Skater build(s): Butterfly
  • Platform: PS5
  • Region you prefer to play in: Canada - NorthEast
  • Days and time during the week you are most committed to jump: Evenings, possibly weekends.
  • Casual/Competitive
  • Who is your favorite NHL team?  Toronto
Message 3 of 43 (7,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sent you PSN msg. 

Message 4 of 43 (7,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Position: Defence, Center
  • Builds: 2 way defender, sniper, power forward
  • Platform you play on: PS4
  • Region you prefer to play in : West Coast
  • Evenings during the week “3:30-9:30” and some weekends.
  • Casual for now
  • Who is your favorite NHL team? SHARKS
Message 5 of 43 (7,117 Views)

★★ Novice

Looking for a CHEL Team to play with on the new game! I figured I'd get back into being in Clubs again come NHL 22. I skipped a couple years of playing in Clubs and Last year played a good bit of CHEL but not in a club. Determined to get back into playing CHEL more competitively this year after taking a year off from clubs.

• Position(s) you play: I play mainly Left or right wing. I can play Center pretty well if needed to but prefer Wing.
  • Skater build(s): I currently have a Sniper build and Power Forward build
  • Platform you play on: PS5 PSN name is: DeMoNoVsKi
  • Region you prefer to play in: West Coast
  • Days and time during the week you are most committed to jump on: Tuesday-Saturday usually after 7:30-8 my time I get off work I'm off Sundays/Mondays
  • What kind of Club I'm looking for: Either really... Would like competitive but If I can get a casual one that's decent that will work as well.
  • Who is your favorite NHL team? Pittsburgh Penguins
Message 6 of 43 (7,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

There are several good leagues - I just joined this one last season:

https://discord.gg/cHnD74ZG

Message 7 of 43 (7,067 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Position(s) you play: I mostly play center, I can pretty easily switch to LW, LD, or RD
Skater build(s): still playing with builds, currently have a Grinder as primary center and then TWF, and PMD
Platform you play on: PS4 PSN name is: Rsandersr47 (don't forget the last r)
Region you prefer to play in: Eastern
Days and time during the week you are most committed to jump on: M-F after 7:30-8 weekends all day or not at all (also in AF Reserves so I have drill 1 weekend per month)
What kind of Club I'm looking for: competitive but not so much that it's not fun. I don't want to play with people hiding behind the net or something, I'm fine with slowing play and stuff esp to kill penalty but I'm not about winning with cheap tactics. Also everyone should have a mic and be looking to have fun.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Detroit Red Wings.. also like the Cleveland monsters in AHL
Message 8 of 43 (7,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

XB1 looking for a club to join. 

Position- Any except Goalie

Build-Only have 2 way forward at the moment have only played a handful of drop in games

Platform-XB1 s/n deeeGLI

Region- Eastcoast

Availabilty- Usually later 10pm EST and later. During week/weekend

Team- Flyers

I’ve been playing EA NHL since 12’-13’?.. haven’t played club for a couple years. Prefer competitive but I’m open to casual as well. 

Message 9 of 43 (6,973 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey all, LD here...like, literally, that's all I play.  Gamer tag is Moxrox.

Conservative, net minding, big hitter without getting burned...stay at home, no breakaways sort of deal.  Lot of coverage at the points on offense, and one timers in the crease...again, they don't get behind me.

Live in Dallas, so central time.  Older guy, 51, 420 abuser without a doubt.  Xbox one.

Usually free in the evenings after 5 eastern.

I've done the LG thing and a few other leagues, just want a fun group of a hockey fans to play with.

Message 10 of 43 (6,939 Views)