CHEL Clubs Jersey Codes

by IronBear27

Original Post

CHEL Clubs Jersey Codes

★ Novice

Online World of CHEL Clubs Jersey Unlocks for Custom Community League

I was just informed by Yogesh with EA Support to post this question here and that the "community team" would solve this for me and tell me what all is involved here...

What is the process of unlocking Jerseys for CHEL CLUBS that are in gaming communities and apart of virtual leagues ran by those large gaming communities?

I am the co-founder of a 1,200+ member virtual hockey community and we have been in operation for well over a year. We offer our members a virtual career based off of the CHEL online mode. The way that we currently run our virtual "seasons" is by team owners creating a CHEL Club with the desired name and theme of the league that we are supporting and then they have to GRIND BAGS until they unlock the 1 jersey that they signup up for... often times this never happens and all game streams and everything else do not represent our community or the league theme that we are promoting. 

EA Support assures me that you great people here can help me. I have been told for years that other larger and even smaller leagues than ours have been given "jersey codes" by EA for communities just like ours in order to bypass the clubs bag grind and set our teams up with the right logos and branding. This is what I am here for and want to accomplish. We are running 1 more season before NHL 23 drops and many of our club owners have clubs that they have had from the start and do not want to start fresh and have to grind bags to get that 1 jersey that they need for the league we are about to run.

Message 1 of 9 (1,315 Views)

Re: CHEL Clubs Jersey Codes

Community Manager

Hello, @IronBear27 

Please send me a private message so we can try to get those jerseys to you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,239 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have been trying to find out how to make this happen for several years now. I run several leagues as well and we have the same frustration. It would be great to be able help our teams with the specific jerseys for their team. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Message 3 of 9 (1,145 Views)

Community Manager

@scotpowers 

Please see my previous response. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,116 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I get an error message when I try messaging you. I tried that before posting in here Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (1,082 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I am trying to pm you but it won't let me.  I also run a league and would like to have the jersey unlocked.

Message 6 of 9 (941 Views)

Community Manager

@Kamzaar 

What is the error you're receiving?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 9 (933 Views)

★ Novice

It worked now, sent you a dm

Message 8 of 9 (919 Views)