Re: BAP Penalty Kill (BP) still broke

by Acebelder

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@heavydutyrammer the be a pro has not been good since NHL 14, I will stand by that until I die
Message 11 of 15 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Pro
@johum2886 Oh yes absolutely you are right…
NHL 20 Be a Pro was just mediocre at best, in the ps4 generation… but NHL 14 is by far the best… and has only gone downhill since..
I tried playing NHL 20 yesterday just to test a few things out for a guy asking about it.. but it wasn’t as good as I remembered… memories get warped by nostalgia… haven’t had a good NHL game in nearly a decade lol..
Message 12 of 15 (1,847 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Neolink78 Sorry to necro this thread, but I felt that it's important to let everyone know:

PK line score is gained or lost by giveaways and takeaways.

It's important to manage the puck and not turn it over. If you can be safe with the puck, and take away the puck more then you give it away; you'll gain PK line score.

So, try not to force passes, lose the puck and opposing team recovers, etc. and take away the puck by stick lifts, bump/check and recover puck, etc.
Message 13 of 15 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Neolink78 PK line score is gained or lost by giveaways and takeaways.

It's important to manage the puck and not turn it over. If you can be safe with the puck, and take away the puck more then you give it away; you'll gain PK line score.

So, try not to force passes, lose the puck and opposing team recovers, etc. and take away the puck by stick lifts, bump/check and recover puck, etc.
Message 14 of 15 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback. There are no further updates coming for NHL 22 or 23. I'm now going to lock this thread to prevent further "necro-posting".

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 15 (477 Views)