Suggestions for season 8

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

Suggestions for season 8

Champion

Inside information for the CCP members.

Start listening to what the community of players want to see in the game.

Below is my list of suggestions that I firmly believe that will result in a much better game than the current version and the two previous seasons (5 & 6).

Make permanent the Season 4 style lineups (Sharpshooter Lockdown Street) and their boosts. Season 4 boost items were crystal clear what they boost. The only difference between season 4 and season 7 boosts must be that you can have 9 players to get the full boost instead of 10.

Boost Item Skill Boost:

Match 3 players: +2

Match 6 players: +3

Match 8 players: +5

Match 9 players: +7

Bring back and make permanent Superstars. The one draft pick we choose every season should be a balanced Superstar, upgradeable throughout the season but at a high OVR unlike season 4 that was low. We can have only one Superstar.

Bring back and make permanent season 4 Lineups design/layout. It looked great, it worked fine, there was no need to destroy it.

Bring back season 4 Monthly Masters system.

Keep the daily login reward calendar.

Improve gameplay. Make it fair (especially in leagues).

Stop equalising high vs low OVR teams when playing against AI so that they perform about the same.

Stop boosting leagues that are in the top 100 so they win no matter what.

Fix the shotclock issue that keeps running from 02:30 to 02:00.

Fix the camera settings issue: I have deactivated the slow motion camera for big in game moments but is still working. And I don't mean slow motion for special abilities.

Leagues must have an exclamation mark at home screen!

Reduce stamina, especially in Limited Time Events.

Why do we need to collect tokens for Coins and XP? This causes our already limited item limit number to get full quickly.

Make distinctive tokens so we can recognise them when they are unclaimed.

Comeback tokens: We collect tokens that we use to upgrade low OVR players we get throughout the season and we want to keep them before the rollover to the next season.

Make the Live Today events playable just once per day. Coin Blitz packs should award 25000 coins and XP Blitz packs 5000.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 3 (955 Views)

Why cant we change our usernames in nba live mobile?

★★ Novice

Every season we were given the option to change our username and this year we did not get an option to change it. I've had my username for a long time now and I no longer like it and would love to change it, I'm sure there are others out there that as well would want to change their usernames.

Message 2 of 3 (942 Views)

Re: Suggestions for season 8

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey there,

These are great suggestions, thanks for taking the time to write this up! I'll be sure to get this feedback sent along to the teams Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (914 Views)