Suggestions about season 7

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

Suggestions about season 7

[ Edited ]
Champion

Make permanent the Season 4 style lineups (Sharpshooter Lockdown Street) and their boosts. Season 4 boost items were crystal clear what they boost. The only difference between season 4 and season 7 boosts must be that you can have 9 players to get the full boost instead of 10.

Boost Item Skill Boost:

Match 3 players: +2

Match 6 players: +3

Match 8 players: +5

Match 9 players: +7

Bring back and make permanent Superstars. The one draft pick we choose every season should be a balanced Superstar, upgradeable throughout the season but at a high OVR unlike season 4 that was low. We can have only one Superstar.

Bring back and make permanent season 4 Lineups design/layout. It looked great, it worked fine, there was no need to destroy it.

Bring back season 4 Monthly Masters system.

Keep the daily login reward calendar.

Improve gameplay.

Stop equalising high vs low OVR teams when playing against AI so that they perform about the same.

Fix the shotclock issue that keeps running from 02:30 to 02:00.

Fix the camera settings issue: I have deactivated the slow motion camera for big in game moments but is still working. And I don't mean slow motion for special abilities.

Leagues must have an exclamation mark at home screen.

Reduce stamina, especially in Live Today events.

Remove Cooldown for Coins, XP and Stamina tokens.

Make distinctive tokens so we can recognise them when they are unclaimed.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 15 (2,447 Views)

Re: Suggestions about season 7

Champion

At the last 15 days of each season we should be able to buy tokens with credits so that we can upgrade low OVR players to higher OVR and keep them for our Multi-Year lineup.

For example I have an 94 OVR Bogues that I want him for my Multi-Year lineup but at this OVR he doesn't perform well on the court so I'd like him to be 110.

Message 2 of 15 (2,202 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Amen to this! 

Message 3 of 15 (2,172 Views)

★ Apprentice

2 things I would like to see are:

• Indicators on the card for position and team boost.
  • On the player cards w boost, put the +2 or whatever the boost is beside each attribute when we are previewing the cards.

Both of these will be very helpful when trying to decide which players to target in the events or auction house.

Message 4 of 15 (2,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

1. Showdown / PvP

- When I am using NBA line up, I should not meet the users with multi-year line up. It is not fair game at all since season 6 does not have any abilities. 

- For showdown, I should be only judged by wins from my end, not opp result. I have zero control over it. 

- Even after expiration, If you finished the quarter, you should not be penalized as much as not finishing the quarter. Having same penalty for not finishing quarter and finishing quarter is absolutely unreasonable and dumb.  

2. AI

I have written so many suggestions over it but let me summarize again.

- RIDICULOUS REBOUNDING NEEDS TO BE FIXED. This is the most annoying part of the NBA Live Mobile. 

- Being stunned after steal, saving the ball just to pass the opponent, falling down when you can pick up the ball so that it could go out of bound should all be stopped. It is ridiculously dumb

- Opponent AI should NOT come all the way to pick up stolen ball. If that is the case, my AI should do the same.

- Stop giving "Low OVR" boost. This is purely dumb. Why should users be penalized for working hard to get high OVR

- Fix the autoplay. Autoplay rarely wins when matched up with lower OVR in showdown, lvl

3. Manual Play

- Switch between player responds way too slow. This needs to be adjusted

4. Players 

- Be little more creative. We ALWAYS get some players over and over. While I understand that has to do with popularity, some player disparity does not make sense at all. For example, Keldon Johnson did not get any card other than his 61 card when he performed much better than Ben Simmons who has not even played single game.

- Be realistic on player stats; Dennis Rodman or Ben Simmons should not have 3 pt rating higher than 60. 

- Keep up with the team / player match.

5. League

- Fix the censoring. Sometimes normal words like "plz" gets censored. Fix it. 

6. Fix the Ads

- Too many times, I get a black screen when I play the ad.

Message 5 of 15 (2,148 Views)

Champion

Boost Item Skill Boost:

Match 3 players: +2

Match 5 players: +3

Match 8 players: +5

Match 9 players: +7

Message 6 of 15 (2,130 Views)

Champion

Make the Live Today events playable just once per day. Coin Blitz packs should award 25000 coins and XP Blitz packs 5000.

Message 7 of 15 (1,947 Views)

★★ Novice

When does season 7 start?

Message 8 of 15 (1,859 Views)

Champion
@ls1o1nttuj0m In about two weeks / 20 days
Message 9 of 15 (1,832 Views)

Champion

So only minor changes in season 7. As a result all the players are disappointed and waiting for season 8 from the first day of season 7.

Why do we need irrelevant objectives to the game?

Remove them please!

Screenshot_2022-12-03-00-52-37-426_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg

Message 10 of 15 (1,413 Views)