Re: Wumples' Wishlist 13

by givememore86

Original Post

Wumples' Wishlist 13

Starting November 2nd 2019 at 10 AM local time Wumples will be back with another wishlist.
Prizes this time a Lotus Lantern Tee for females and a Serious Playtime Cap for both males and females.

Click to enlarge:

WW#4.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 14 (4,801 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 Thank You 

@Firemonkey  Can we have this?

Screenshot_20191008-064955_The Sims.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (4,744 Views)

Oh, @givememore86 I meant to tell you something. A couple weeks ago I went to a party and there was someone there dressed as Wumples. I followed her home and got a pic for you. Now that I write that, it seems stalker-ish. I promise, I'm not normally a peeping Tom. 

So either Wumples herself went to the same party as me, or that costume is available somehow. 

Message 3 of 14 (4,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 

@givememore86 

That is a bug. Someone could establish a relationship with an NPC wearing Wumples costume and get married. This NPC is now part of their household. 

A bug is a bug. If you are able to do something unusual like this it's because there is something wrong in your game. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 14 (4,657 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thecakeisaLIE82 I feel that they already programmed the costume into the game. That's why people are already seeing it. They just didn't release it to everyone globally. Lucky people we're able to get her into their family. I'm just hoping that we have a Wumples quest where we can get the costume ourselves. So that is why I keep on making comments on the Wumples Quest. That picture was taken during the Halloween Quest, so obviously they have it in the game. I hope one day to see a costume at my party.
Message 5 of 14 (4,590 Views)

Betreff: Wumples' Wishlist 13

★★ Pro
Message 6 of 14 (4,369 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717  

Thank you for the walkthrough.  It’s always appreciated.

Message 7 of 14 (4,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This was a lot of work for the stupid hat that I'm never going to use on my kid. And to top it off to use it you have to pay 5 green life tickets. Good luck with that. Change how we can change our children and not pay the clothes that we already have and maybe I will be happy the next time I get a children's item.

The last step was ridiculous two Lama Zooms in a row???

20191106_142823.jpg

Message 8 of 14 (4,115 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@givememore86 wrote:

This was a lot of work for the stupid hat that I'm never going to use on my kid. And to top it off to use it you have to pay 5 green life tickets. Good luck with that. Change how we can change our children and not pay the clothes that we already have and maybe I will be happy the next time I get a children's item.

The last step was ridiculous two Lama Zooms in a row???

20191106_142823.jpg

@givememore86 

I hate the LZ’s to begin with, but I completely agree that 2 Llama Zooms are EXCESSIVE  & 

Especially with a STS going on at the same time.   smdh

I find the Wumples’ Wishlist Rewards are only so-so much of the time and have skipped a few just because I didn’t want to waste my time.  

That hat doesn’t cut it for me either.  LOL.

I’m still waiting for that spiked chocker to show up for my male Sim. 

Message 9 of 14 (4,110 Views)

★★★ Guide

these wumples quests have such boring prizes!

I would love some new women's hair styles, and definitely new shoes!.

I only ever do the quests for the fashion gems as the prizes are sooo.. 

anyways would love to see something more exciting. rant over 

Message 10 of 14 (4,091 Views)