Why did i never receive the growing gardens quest? Will it be repeated?

by TSESCSJSSSRSJS

Original Post

Why did i never receive the growing gardens quest? Will it be repeated?

★★★★ Apprentice

I keep seeing garden boxes at other people's parties and I don't understand why the quest never appeared for me. I think I've  been playing over a year and I've been maximum level for ages so I can't think of any reason why I didn't get it. Does anyone know if it will return like the world of luxury event did? I've had that event twice so far. 

Message 1 of 10 (516 Views)

Re: Why did i never receive the growing gardens quest? Will it be repeated?

★★★★ Guide
@TSESCSJSSSRSJS It was kind of a combo event with a re-run of Backyard Barbecue. Did you see the Backyard Barbecue event return in April? Players who did that event again also unlocked items, including the flower box.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Backyard-Barbecue-event/m-p/7758727/highlight/true#M20233
Message 2 of 10 (510 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@simmerdownMAL thank you for replying so quickly.... I dont think I got the barbecue event either unfortunately. I've just looked at the rewards and the majority I don't have... Some I think we're repeated in other events though.

I really hope they rerun this event. 

Message 3 of 10 (502 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Correction.... I've just taken a closer look at the link you sent..... I have none of the reward items so I think I can be certain that I never had the barbecue event either😕🙁😩😢

Message 4 of 10 (500 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TSESCSJSSSRSJS I'm sorry to hear that. TSM has a pattern of re-running live events in order to give newer accounts a chance to unlock the items. It's the 3rd time we've seen the World of Luxury. If they're willing and able to run that event three times (about 7-8 months apart each time), then more likely than not we'll see the garden items return at some point. Standard smile
Message 5 of 10 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@simmerdownMAL I really hope so. Thank you, that's given me some hope�

Message 6 of 10 (494 Views)

★★★ Pro

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS  that event happened at the year anniversary for TSM. Everyone got the quest. You apparently weren't playing at the time. That event happened in March I believe. Keep your eyes open and watch this board. Whenever there is a new event coming up, our loyal friend Phantomlover (game changer) will help you out. Sorry you missed out on the amazing gifts, but like most of the commenters here say they do rerun a lot of the events. 

Message 7 of 10 (462 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@givememore86 I was playing at the time so don't know why I didn't get it😔
Message 8 of 10 (440 Views)

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS did you get any of the recent events? Tomorrow Wumples Wishlist 3 will go live. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 10 (435 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 hello, yes fortunately I have received those quests thank you🙂
Message 10 of 10 (433 Views)