Um, How do I post on The Sims Forums?

by FrankieSimis

Original Post

Re: Um, How do I post on The Sims Forums?

★ Novice

So I'm a "new member" I guess, I started experiencing a bug that I can't seem to find anyone else posting about this morning, relating to cursor issues and speed issues that occurred after my operating system updated last night. Meanwhile I can't find any place to post the full report. I've tried as many things as i can think of, so I'm sort of at a loss at what to do, where to go, and what to look for.

Message 31 of 69 (2,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@virtuoso432

Technical Issues are as the title suggests posted to this board.Click New Topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 32 of 69 (2,147 Views)

★ Novice

Bummer. I wanted to ask a question relating to Bonsai Trees, but I can't.

Message 33 of 69 (2,115 Views)

Hero

HI @Bestagetix

you can create a new thread in this forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en and ask there :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 69 (2,103 Views)

STILL trying to ascertain why I can't post to the official TS forum

★★ Apprentice

I registered, but never received a confirmation email (was I supposed to?) and, yes I registered using the email address linked to my EA/Origin account. The entire forum is read-only to me, there are no 'post new topic' buttons anywhere, all I can do is read. 

Yes, I've emptied the cache.

Yes, I've tried another browser (3 in fact - Safari, Chrome and Firefox).

I've even asked on other Sims fora, but people don't seem to grasp the fact that there's no 'new post' button, because the replies all seem to assume I'm thick for not seeing it - "it's a big blue button in the top right corner" No, there IS no "big blue button in the top right corner", if there was, I'd not be asking where it was, would I...?!

I can't reply to posts, either - it's like I've been banned without ever posting! 

Any help...? Please...?

Message 35 of 69 (2,092 Views)

Re: STILL trying to ascertain why I can't post to the official TS forum

Hero

Hi @Belladonna74
moved your post over to the Sims forum as we have a dedicated thread for this.

The new button will not appear until you gain in rank, so that's normal.

There's not really a reply button but rather a Leave a Comment box at the end of each thread that is not locked. I assume you not have that either ?

LeaveComment.png

If you don't, are you able to leave comments on people's walls ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 69 (2,082 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm preparing to create my own Legacy Challenge and I want it to appear on the forums and not a third party blog as I don't have one and don't remember how to get into my Tumbler. I am a full member and I have never created a post before. I'm wanting to know if this is the page I'm supposed to be on. If not I need help. Again this is for the forums site and not EA. Screenshot (141).png

Message 37 of 69 (2,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @1Kimi115,

Yes, you are in the right website! Standard smile

To share your Legacy Challenge, the best category would be this one: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

You should see a blue 'New discussion' button in the top right corner Wink

Cheers,
-Mai

Message 38 of 69 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much! Now I just need to hope this challenge will be a hit when uploaded! It's a hard one. I should know. I wrote it!Cool

Message 39 of 69 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
HOW DO I POST ON THIS SITE!?!!?!?!
Message 40 of 69 (2,005 Views)