The sims mobile - Sell objects

by hnbbvfcc

Original Post

Re: The sims mobile

★★ Novice

I want to sell my stuff too because there are a lot I no longer need and just takes up un-necessary space. there are plenty of home collections which I upgrade to from time to time and my old collections are just stuck in the inventory for eternity.

I wish we could sell them as we upgrade some of it. currently I have 4 beds in my inventory alone

Message 61 of 184 (2,615 Views)

★ Novice
Yes on all Sims you can sell to receive money.
Message 62 of 184 (2,606 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★ Guide
Don't have anything to add that other people haven't said... just wanted to vote for the Sell Items feature.
Message 63 of 184 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We need to be able to sell items as storage will become less and less available and players will become less interested in buying items to upgrade. What’s the point of continuing when storage gets full?
Message 64 of 184 (2,579 Views)

★ Novice
I’m curious if it has changed as it says you can sell things
Message 65 of 184 (2,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree you should be able to sell furniture , because as you leave up you upgrade and get new furniture ... like I’ve now got all my old kitchen counters and sofas there just sitting in my inventory when I could sell them!!
Message 66 of 184 (2,554 Views)

★ Guide
Hello,
I'm level 30 now and I tired of searching my inventory.
So I vote Yes to add selling options in future updates
Also I recommend add a list thing to inventory so it won't be like a long endless list 😋
Thanks and Regards
Message 67 of 184 (2,542 Views)

When playing the sims mobile you can't sell things but you can on the sims 4?

★★ Newbie

When playing the sims 4 you can sell the things you don't want or need. Why not do the same on the sims mobile? Hopefully l can do that soon.

Message 68 of 184 (2,585 Views)

★ Novice
Would be great to sell items especially if people upgrade for example when you buy a better stove. Be great to sell the old one for some coin. Standard smile
Message 69 of 184 (2,526 Views)

Re: The sims mobile - Sell objects

★★ Novice

Too bad they didn't have that feature yet. It's useful tho if we can sell our objects bcs we need money. The salary is too low while the furniture are expensive Frown

Message 70 of 184 (2,498 Views)