★★★ Newbie

Can i sell stuff i bought in the sims mobile game? I cant find it

Message 1 of 184 (231,256 Views)

Re: The sims mobile

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @hnbbvfcc,

Sorry for the wait. I've moved your thread to The Sims Mobile forums Wink

There is not an option to sell your objects in The Sims Mobile, that's why you can't find it. However, you can save the items you don't want to have in your house in your inventory, by pressing on them and then pressing on the icon that looks like a box.

Why were you trying to sell your objects? Is it because you wanted to get some money back?

-Mai

Message 2 of 184 (230,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I suppose a lot will change in the future, but as for now It would be a great idea to let you sell items back, or even delete them for good, because after a while simoleons value becomes very low anyway.

I'm on level 35 now and my inventory is already too long to work with comfortably. This may be due to the objects limits bug, though, because otherwise I'd have much more things out instead of in the inventory.

But the most important is that the inventory is a single one dimension list. So far there are very few items available. In the order of 100 maybe. If the game starts providing a comprehensive variety of items this inventory would quickly become unfeasible.

Message 3 of 184 (230,973 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! We really appreciate when you tell us what you think could be improved to make the game better Standard smile

I will forward your feedback to the Studio, so they can read it as well.

Welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

PS: Level 35, that's impressive!

Message 4 of 184 (230,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah, i want some money back and there are stuff i dont need anymore, or just bought for getting some goal and i thought i could sell it later, oops
Message 5 of 184 (230,956 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi i am wondering on the sims mobile i made a new room but how can i get rid of the window that is on the inside as i can not delete it
Message 6 of 184 (225,286 Views)

Try long holding the window, you should be able to move it or store it in a box.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 184 (225,279 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am currently holding my first party for which I placed a birthday cake previous  to the game asking me to do so and now I have the transparent bar asking me to put the cake not recognizing that its already there... And I cant remove the cake table and putting it in and out of the inventory doesnt make the bar go away... any way to fix it? remove the cake? Its pretty annoying as the bar is kind of big...

Message 8 of 184 (225,053 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am stuck with all the part decorations:9

Message 9 of 184 (224,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn’t work. Maybe i’m doin something wrong? If I am can you please explain thuroughly. I AM VERY FLABBERGASTED!
Message 10 of 184 (220,073 Views)