Sweet treat showdown desert disaster

by AbC9947a5366124

Original Post

Sweet treat showdown desert disaster

★★★ Novice

I was playing very carefully and tried to get above 90% in all the rounds. But everytime this is what happens with me. This time it happened twice. I used 6 sugars to get to 92% on round 5 and this is what I got when I baked that dessert. I got so pissed and so disappointed. I even used my sim cash to gain the further rounds. Still the disaster happened and I don't feel like playing the showdown. I don't know what am I supposed to do. I've never earned all of the boxes and I've never reached till the grand prize. This is very depressing even after putting all my time in this game. I keep sticked to mobile for this game so that I don't miss on anything but this is what happens legit each and every time. I would like a refund of my sim cash and simoleons or everything I've put my money on. Or do try to look into this issue and change your rounds and success rates. It would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (346 Views)

Re: Sweet treat showdown desert disaster

★★★ Apprentice

Sigh... this happens to me all the time, sadly 92% isn’t always “safe” although sometimes it is. I was just asking on another thread how high have people lost, I’ve lost tons of times 90-94% and like twice at 95-96%, then I was SUPER bummed ☹️ 

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)