Please remove weather in BB

by Idiosyncratic53

Original Post

Please remove weather in BB

★ Expert

As a person who spends a lot of time in BB, it can be really frustrating to try and build whilst the weather effects viability of the lot with things like snow; can build mode please have an option (like how the time of day is managed in BB) where the user can control what the weather is whilst in that mode?

I know that the no weather in BB mod by TwistedMexi solves this but I think it would be a good thing to put into the game itself

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Re: Please remove weather in BB

★ Guide
@Idiosyncratic53 You are actually able, i believe, to turn off weather/weather effects by going into the game play menu.
Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)

★★ Guide
@Idiosyncratic53 If you build by going to "manage worlds" and then "edit lot" instead of doing that while playing with your family (using f3) you can do it without weather effects. But it would be a good idea to be able to do that while playing with the family, we already can edit the time of day to see how the build will be, so changing the weather would be cool.
Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

Champion

@Idiosyncratic53    Great idea!  I've been using a mod / cheat to change the weather for building.  It would be awesome if we had "select season / weather" options in the game.  Thanks for sharing. :-)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I use TwistedMexi's No Weather build/buy mod, but I agree that it'd be nice if this was included in the game instead of having to turn to CC for it.

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)