by AndromedaDromie

Original Post

Re: Please add Ukrainian language

★★★★★ Novice

I would also be very grateful for the Ukrainian language in the game

Message 11 of 18 (794 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I would love to see the Ukrainian language in the game too. I don't see the reason not to translate the game into the language spoken by 43 million people. 

Message 12 of 18 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

My name is Maria and I would be very grateful if you would add Ukrainian language to the Sims 4.

Message 13 of 18 (724 Views)

Champion

Much love from the UK to players in the Ukraine.

I think many of us here would like to see this added for you. Come on EA/Maxis, you can do some amazing things with this game. This would be a small way to show our support and would obviously mean so much.

Stay safe everyone 💙💛

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 14 of 18 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice

And what did the team answer, questions and requests?

Message 15 of 18 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice
agree, it would be so much easier to play in ukrainian language and don't open translator all the time trying to understand what's going on in the game
Message 16 of 18 (436 Views)

Please, add a ukrainian localization

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello to everyone.

I am a Ukrainian TS player, I have been playing this games since I was 8 years old and I, like almost 4 million Ukrainian Steam users would like to play games with the localization of my country. I used to play games with russian localization, but every day I realize how much I hate this language, I think you understand why. 

I am very sad to see how my language is oppressed almost everywhere: movies, music, games, books, etc.

And for now, TS4 is my way to calm down a little and relax, but it doesn't have a Ukrainian translation... This game even has a Swedish localization, despite the fact that the population of Sweden is 10 million, and the population of Ukraine is 44 million. Why?

My question is: can we expect EA to make an official Ukrainian localization? Thank you. Peace to all.

Message 17 of 18 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
By the way, I wanted to add that even the Ukrainians themselves, who no longer had the strength to wait for localizations, decided to unite together in the community and through modification introduce at least 40% of the translation of the base game and about 10% of the dls that are in the game (at the moment 24 January 2024). If we wait even longer, such associations will be able to reach the 80% level around 2026
Message 18 of 18 (159 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help