Re: Missing Roommate From Household

by Axiom2045

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Roommate From Household

★★★★ Apprentice

My Jeong Sim is missing from her 1 Landgraab Avenue household. I guess I’m the only one who has ever experienced this issue. It’s the first time happening to me. She married into the Landgraab house and has always been there. My game glitched a few weeks ago and she’s disappeared. She’s still listed in contacts as a roommate but she doesn’t live in any of the homes. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

If you get divorced the Sim will disappear from your household and become a Townie. You can start a hangout with them and choose Flirty quality and it will give you the option to Propose again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,732 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

If you get divorced the Sim will disappear from your household and become a Townie. You can start a hangout with them and choose Flirty quality and it will give you the option to Propose again.

Message 2 of 4 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Novice

There could be a few reasons a sim can go missing. Due to not having much information to go on with the situation, I will say it is a fact if your sim is married and one of them is retired, their spouse will also retire and disappear. Now, if you divorce them first, you can retire one, and keep the other around longer. They do not retire if you divorce them.

Message 3 of 4 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh wow thanks for sharing that. It was actually the divorce in my case. I had my sims remarry to return the divorced sim. I haven’t  done a retire sim since my first year playing which was the first year sims Mobile started. Thanks for giving me the advice of retired sims, I will keep that in mind. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,453 Views)