Re: How to get married?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

How to get married?

★★★ Newbie
So I have two sims. I chose Secret Crush on them. Now they are in level 10 and they are lovers. My problem is how I can get them married because there isn't an option like that. I read that there should be the option like that, but there isn't. Is there a problem about the Secret Crush thing?
Message 1 of 7 (1,031 Views)

Do you have a Wedding Arch? If not, get one, select the option to marry on that. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,012 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a wedding arch, and I have a sim with 2 boyfriends and she can't get either to propose.  The mother married fine, but I can't get the daughter married to either gentleman.  Bug maybe?

Message 3 of 7 (1,010 Views)

Could you make a new bug post in the bug forum?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

A new post asks a bit more information which can help solve the issue.

Any screenshots would be helpful.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

PhantomLover1717 - I did the same night i posted this.  Oddly I was able to create a sim and now she's happily married, but she couldn't marry one that came with the game to save her life.  

Message 5 of 7 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have that arch thing too but the option isn't there and it should be someone said that they have to be level 7 in the relationship but my other two sims got married at level 4 

Message 6 of 7 (742 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Sims Mobile, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (722 Views)