How To Get Help for Persistent Bugs

by EA_Sanah

Original Post

Re: How To Get Help for Persistent Bugs

★★★ Newbie

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to load my game. Prior to not launching at all, it would take several attempts to load my game. I am not sure how far back I would need to go to resolve the issue, but I am certainly not happy about losing any progress. I am also very unhappy that I cannot participate in the current events.

This is the response that I keep getting from EA Help:

Thank you for contacting us back at EA Help. My name is <name> and I will be assisting you today.

As we can check we have received a few similar cases recently.

And our teams are working on a fix that should be available with the next game update.

Meanwhile we can try to assist you by rolling back the account's progress to a previous state where the game did launch successfully.

So please do let us know if you wish to wait for the game update or proceed with the rollback.

We will be waiting for your response.

Message 21 of 54 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Guide
I’ve been asking for my game to get rolled back for over a month and all they say is please wait as the game team is investigating.
Rollback solution without any kind of compensations is awful, but I can’t even get a rollback. Is it because I’m a Japanese and getting Japanese language support? Would English speaking users be supported more smoothly? Or is it because I’m asking for festival ticket rewards or refund of ticket price as my least compensation?

Anyway, EAHelp said they have received hundreds of reports about this issue. Thank you for the wonderful holidays, TSM. I hope to see gurus’ replies in the new year.
Message 22 of 54 (2,080 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have Where’s network, and I had it already 3 times before (surprisingly, last fall-winter and fall-winter prior to that). The other two times I got a rollback, but I also got all the prizes I won between the rollback date and the time I contacted EA Help. It is not fair that we are losing those items. Where’s network error starts innocently, but gets worse and worse overtime. Therefore to be safe we need to pinpoint even earlier time for a rollback and it is even more prizes lost. Completing events with Where’s Network is also hard - maybe even twice as hard as we can’t access our game for hours

Message 23 of 54 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Guide

It has already been more than two months since “Where’s the Network?” issue started occurring to me. I can’t get into the game almost at all now.

I’m not going to waste any more time in conversation with EAHelp. (please check the attached screenshot)

I’ve been missing out on several events and quests that are ongoing right now. On top of that, it’s a huge disappointment that the rewards from past events will also be lost as my game gets rolled back for months.

I have a simple question.
Will the team be able to fix “Where’s the Network?” issue in the near future? Or is there no prospect of fixing it at all?

Message 24 of 54 (1,887 Views)

Hero
@gogotamago5 I've been told it is still under investigation. Sadly, the only temporary solution for now is a rollback 😢

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 25 of 54 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thanks Salix! 🙏 Ok, I’ll try to reopen my case again 😂👍
Message 26 of 54 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Unfortunately we can not even get a rollback. :-(
Message 27 of 54 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm Yeah I saw your tweets! We’re in a maze with no way out 🌀
Message 28 of 54 (1,831 Views)

★★★ Guide
@gogotamago5 yeah, I had a day or two of almost no error. But then it started getting worse. Yesterday I logged in at noon, and then I couldn't login until today's morning. It is a rollercoaster...
I'm talking to EA Help right now again...
Message 29 of 54 (1,828 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm Ugh…so sorry 😢
Message 30 of 54 (1,826 Views)