@Wimmerka I'd really like horses, too.
Message 81 of 114 (635 Views)

Re: Horses in the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Yep

Message 82 of 114 (581 Views)

Re: New Expansion Pack

Champion

@NalaDarcy28  @Shadow0534 , I agree.  I want horses and a farming pack as well.  I've wanted a farming pack since the oritginal The Sims (the first one) came out with the Unleashed pack!  That was about 18 years ago, so I have been waiting patiently! 😅  I want chickens as well, and it would be perfect to have a llama farm!  And our Sims could use the llama wool to make yarn with for those that have the Nifty Knitting SP! 

Sorry to reply so late.... I've had real life things that I needed to deal with. 😌

@NalaDarcy28 Yes, I have heard that some modders have made mods that allow farming in TS4.  But I don't use mods in my game, and like you mentioned, console users can't use mods at all, so that is of no help to them! 😭  You mentioned that "EA should cooperate with them more often" .  Do you mean the modders ?  Or do you mean Sony and Microsoft?  EA has recently worked with some Custom Content (CC) creators but not with any mods.  That is really up to Sony and Microsoft to allow mods and CC on their consoles. 😓

You also mentioned asked " (Do you think that EA will make new pack for the sims 4 even when the sims 5 releses. I don't want them to be incomplete)!"

No, once EA moves onto the Sims 5, they will have finished with TS4.  That was how it was done when The original The Sims moved on to TS2, how it was done when TS2 moved on to TS3, and how it was done when TS3 moved on to TS4.  While you will most likely be able to buy TS4 even after TS5 comes out, and there will still most likely be forums both here at AHQ and on the Official Sims forums dedicated to TS4, there will be no new packs, patches, items, fixes , or anything like that.  All focus will be on creating more content for The Sims 5.  There is usually a space of about 6 months from the last pack of "retired" Sims game and the release of a new Sims game.  I expect something similar.  

However, even though I believe EA to be working on TS5, there is nothing official!  There have been a few musings of some possible things regarding TS5 by Sim Gurus on Twitter though! But there is no official announcement or release date! Wink  It might be out in a year, or in 5 years for all we know! 😅 It is really up in the air at the moment! 🤷‍♀️

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 83 of 114 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

and farm goat Milk , Cow Milk , and Different types of Wool from Different animals They can even add Horse Racing  as a job and a Organic Foods , Fresh ingredients from the Animals

Message 84 of 114 (772 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534 , yes, I would like all those animals and abilities.Standard smile  However, since this is a pack for a game that isn't about farming, they might just stick to the basic farm animals (and possibly llamas since their connection to the Sims from the very first game through this one! )  So, I would think that there probably wouldn't be goats, and therefore no goat milk, since they would be much more likely to add cows to the game.  Also, if they don't use llamas, they would probably only have sheep.(I also doubt they would add pigs.) So I would assume horses, cows, chickens, and either sheep or llamas.  Wink

Message 85 of 114 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

I sure as heck hope they include horses in TS4, if not, I will cry.

Message 86 of 114 (714 Views)

Champion

@Shadow0534  and @Disillia , while horses did not make it into the Cottage Living Expansion Pack, many of the animals that were discussed did make it into the pack, along with a few we didn't think of!  😮😀
We mentioned cows, chickens, and llamas, and they will all be in the next pack!  Bunnies, birds, and foxes will also be in this pack! 💗

Even though we won't get horses with this pack, I am still holding out hope that we get them eventually. 😁🤞 They won't be as useful as they were in The Sims 3 since we don't have an open world, but they could do an equestrian pack (Most likely a Game Pack). Wink

Message 87 of 114 (661 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 i wonder when their going to Do another Survey
Message 88 of 114 (640 Views)

Re: Sims 4 we need horses :(

★★★★ Apprentice
@Shadow0534 i know right they had Horses in The Sims 3 why did they take them out in The Sims 4??
Message 89 of 114 (639 Views)

Re: Sims 4 we need horses :(

Champion

@Shadow0534 , I don't know when the next survey will be , but I hope there is one soon!
I think the reason that they didn't have horses in the Cats & Dogs EP was that without an open world there isn't as much use for horses as there was in TS3.  That is why I thought they might add them with a farm pack, as they would need a reason to include them since they wouldn't' be useful for transport.  But other people have mentioned an equestrian pack , so they could still add them in a pack like that! Fingers crossed🐎🐴

Message 90 of 114 (623 Views)