Highest % loss in STS

by VidaBliss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Highest % loss in STS

★★★ Apprentice

Just curious everyone’s highest percentage that they lost with in STS? I lose constantly at 92-94% but can’t make it through 95%+ every level.

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Highest % loss in STS

★★★★ Guide

I lose more on the lower rounds, with percentage 91, 92 or 93% (up to round 4 or 5). While I lose less than in the lower rounds, when I try to pass the 6th or th round with the same percentage. So I came to the conclusion that the system is counting more how many sugar cubes you spent in a round than the percentage (or counting in addition to the peecentage). Like if the system wanted you to spend 2 sugar cubes for round 1 and 2, four sugar cubes on round 3, six sugar cubes on rounds from 4 to 6 and so on.

It happend to me to lose with 94% (in the rounds up to 6-7) only 2 times on all STSs history. I never try the levels above 7 with less than 97-98%, because I spend cupcakes and simoleons to arrive there, so I don't want to lose and make the effort unuseful.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I lose more on the lower rounds, with percentage 91, 92 or 93% (up to round 4 or 5). While I lose less than in the lower rounds, when I try to pass the 6th or th round with the same percentage. So I came to the conclusion that the system is counting more how many sugar cubes you spent in a round than the percentage (or counting in addition to the peecentage). Like if the system wanted you to spend 2 sugar cubes for round 1 and 2, four sugar cubes on round 3, six sugar cubes on rounds from 4 to 6 and so on.

It happend to me to lose with 94% (in the rounds up to 6-7) only 2 times on all STSs history. I never try the levels above 7 with less than 97-98%, because I spend cupcakes and simoleons to arrive there, so I don't want to lose and make the effort unuseful.

Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@kg122cin3h6t That’s interesting... I definitely lose more in earlier rounds but just lost my last 2 tries this STS on 8 & 6, finalizing my failure to get the grand prize this time.
Message 3 of 3 (373 Views)