Re: Clearing Land

by SalixCat

Original Post

Clearing Land

[ Edited ]

So, a little while ago I was forced to start the game over from the very beginning. I decided to save up all the money I would need to buy all the land I need to expand my home, and all the furniture to fill my home so I can just do it all at once. I'm now at the stage where I'm clearing plots of land and I thought I'd put it out there how much it costs for each precious square. In order to replicate the house I had before, I only needed to clear 15 plots, so if anyone else can do so, feel free to add to the chart.

Plots.jpg

Side note: the amount that each plot increases by is strange...it seems random. But I'm no math whiz. Is there anyone out there that can make sense of this?

(edit: added a full list in an image)

Message 1 of 7 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

LAST PLOT     7d 0h     33,4950 Simoleons     7 LlamaZoom

Message 2 of 7 (1,435 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82  Yes, this is something I don't understand either. It's not as simple as a percentage difference between one plot and the next one. It goes up and down. I mean, plot 2 is more than double the price of plot 1. Plot 3 is 56% more expensive than plot 2. 4 costs 70% more than 3. And then suddenly plot 5 costs 37% more than plot 4. It continues like that. 

So, maybe it's a combination of several variables like average player level, hours of gameplay, etc. I'll leave it like that. Wink Hope there's someone who can explain us how this works.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 7 (1,418 Views)

Turns out I need a few more plots of land to fit my backyard items (like the hot tub I just got 😆) so I cleared 4 more. Here's the additional info:

Plot          Time               Cost

16            2 days             $25, 530     5 llamas

17            3 days             $26, 170     5 llamas

18            3 days             $26, 825     5 llamas

19            4 days             $27, 495     6 llamas

Message 4 of 7 (1,384 Views)

[ Edited ]

I finally did two more plots of land, now all that's left is the very back row.

Plot          Time               Cost       

20             4 days           $28,180   6 llamas

21              5 days           $28,885   6 llamas

Message 5 of 7 (1,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82  I have the prices for the last plots. Now we have this whole list. Can you add them to your list?  🙂

Last plots.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 7 (1,140 Views)

@SalixCat & @thecakeisaLIE82 taken care of!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 7 (1,127 Views)