28th of September 2020 - The 'University of Britechester' Treasure Hunt

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 28th of September 2020 - The 'University of Britechester' Treasure Hunt

Hero
@AmySupFan I have followed Smallfry's quest in order to unlock all venues and get the boost on the number of clues.
Also what @kg122cin3h6t mentions is a good strategy.

Good luck! There is still time to get the prizes 🤞😊

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 41 of 57 (707 Views)

★ Guide

I’m finally done after spending tons of Simoleons and Simscash. Now I got a decent game room. The bar is upstairs in the master floor. 

Message 42 of 57 (692 Views)

★ Apprentice

With walkie talkie charges being so scarce, bunnies are tricky to get. I do hope I can get through with only spending simoleons.

Message 43 of 57 (674 Views)

★★ Pro

I am also done! 

😁💖 the dragon costume is much fun and all the items 😂😂😂😂

Message 44 of 57 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@AmySupFanI am glad you made it 😊!
Grats 💖
I did not waste a lot of simcash i think i was lucky with the golden bunnies ...only failed one time. But i had saved gold.
Now we need to save for the next STS i am guessing 😂

The dragon has cute tiny wings!

To the rest of you Simmers good luck 🤩💖

Message 45 of 57 (665 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ty Jayivy and all for the good advice and info. Congrats on everyone who has won, and great screens Standard smile

I notice the bundle is available nearly as long as the event. So I think I will hold off for now to see how close I can get. I won't wait too long, as I don't want to come up short at the end. Though, it will be interesting to experiment in how close I can get.

As of now, I'm not close Large smile I'm still on stage 3 and haven't unlocked the final site (but I will in a couple hours).

Interesting note: I'm behind on relic chips and ahead on bunnies. I have to find a way to get the relics going. (at 903 relics and 285 bunnies)

Tips: some excavations have fashion gems. Definitely want to spend coins to avoid those.

Uninteresting note: going through endless Game of Sultan ads for 1-2 relic chips doesn't feel worth it Raised eyebrow

Thank you again Salix for the guide. It has been so important! As for now I'll forge ahead. Relics decrease for stages 4 & 5  so maybe OK.

Message 46 of 57 (623 Views)

★★ Pro
@Tom_kinh Hello again! 😊
May i ask how long do you play TSM ?
Well i know how hard the start for me was...
I ran with two brandnew Sims in this Winterfest long ago for to collect candies and get the winterfest fire place 😂😂😂😂

Will never forget this lol

Once you have build all your land on your main lot, then it will get easier. Promise !💖
And do not be sad if you can not get all items right now.
Also the old players know this....this will change when you play longer and have finished quests and land and so on....

And i also do not have all... i do invest a bit of my money to support the game and get the cool stuff but you never can have all...that takes time in this game.
So you are doing good!
Like i said before, having fun is the most important and i love it that they make so many updates since almost one year now.

I am hoping you will get a lot from the prizes. Maybe you get all of them...

Greetings 😊

Message 47 of 57 (599 Views)

★★★★ Guide

For those who finished: when you collect the last prize, do the shifts that the sims can make disappear like in STS? Or can you still play them?

Message 48 of 57 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@kg122cin3h6tIt disappears...so if you want to farm simcash or gems, then not open the big chest before you farmed enough!

Message 49 of 57 (574 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jayivy666 thank you!

Message 50 of 57 (546 Views)