@Smthrs78877 I am having the exact same problem
Message 51 of 110 (6,497 Views)

Re: Sims can't eat or do homework

★ Novice
@nathaneous1 Thanks!! Problem solved thanks to you
Message 52 of 110 (6,488 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

having the same problem but heightened in that many actions I can't do if I tell the Sim to do it. Like to read, sometimes homework. Oddly they can do them fine autonomously.

Message 53 of 110 (6,284 Views)

Re: Sims won’t eat since update

★★★ Newbie

Not work for me.. I already remove the cc beds and the localthumbcache.package, but the error still exists 

Message 54 of 110 (6,262 Views)

Re: BUGS

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. They can't eat leftovers or grab servings of food without t-posing & never eat anything.

Message 55 of 110 (6,228 Views)

Sims wont eat

★ Novice

My sim can cook a meal, but when I select grab a serving they drop the plate and no matter how much I try to make them eat they won’t. I didn’t have this issue after I updated my game for the august 2 patch. I only started having problems after I downloaded Sims 4 Highschool Years, which I bought August 5. Note: (Every update I update my mods & ordinary cc is usually fine).

Message 56 of 110 (6,165 Views)

my sims cant eat or drink

★ Novice

After I have installed high school years my sims won't eat or drink. They can cook food on the stove or microwave, but they can not eat or take quick meals from the fridge. They glitch out and reset but they have really low hunger and they keep dying. I took out all my mods and cc and repaired my game it still is doing the same thing.

Message 57 of 110 (6,092 Views)

Re: my sims cant eat or drink

Hero
@monnaa2_baby This is usually caused by cc beds. Are you sure you removed them all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 110 (6,041 Views)

sims cant eat

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Pc/Mac
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All games packs except werewolves, magic, and batuu, and few stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims should be able to do what i ask but idk how to fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim just doesn't eat or can't interact with anything like not doing homework and just stands there and just do the thing I ask them to do
What do you expect to see? Them to interact with stuff
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The High School Years Pack

My  wont with anything and just doesn't do what i tell them to do. it appears in their task bar then it disappears.

Message 59 of 110 (5,551 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AlbieHenry try batch fixing cc beds with s4s.
Message 60 of 110 (5,995 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help