Re: I just install dine out and get the famous packs. I built a restaurant and c

by SheriGR

Original Post

I just install dine out and get the famous packs. I built a restaurant and choo

★★★ Newbie
  • I just install dine out and get the famous packs. I built a restaurant and choosed the clothes (party) but even this everybody that came the restaurant turn naked (clothes off). How can I solve this problem?
Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Re: I just install dine out and get the famous packs. I built a restaurant and c

[ Edited ]
Champion

@lucybrown05 Did you check your lot traits (if you downloaded this from the gallery, check that clothing optional isn't selected as a Lot Trait)?

Do you have Mods/CC? (Or did you have it in the past in your game?) If so, you could try the following.) Do you have any mod with settings that may explain this? If not, please try the following to see if it helps: (click spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Please try the following in this order without skipping any steps, even if you’ve done some of these steps already:

• Exit your game then exit Origin. Drag the Mods folder from your 'The Sims 4' folder onto your desktop (for future reference) then delete the localthumbcache.package file in your 'The Sims 4' folder. (When you restart the game it will automatically create a new Mods folder.)
  • Next please run a game repair [ Open Origin, click 'Game Library' then right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game ]. Make sure to let it run until it has completed all repairs (it will do the base-game first, then run through each of your expansions/packs).

Do not re-add any of your Mods or CC at this time. Please then restart your game and do not enter your previous game-save but begin a new game. See if the issue is present in this new game-save.

If this fixes the issue you can re-add your Mods/CC one at a time to see which were conflicting with the function/causing the glitch - but do not re-add the old Resource.cfg file from the old Mods folder, as it is possible for it to have become corrupted. If you have a lot of Mods or CC you can do so by via the 50/50 method. Let me know if you need directions on this.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)