★★★ Newbie

Fifa 21 in uk store support Arabic?

Message 1 of 129 (82,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, 

FIFA 21 uses the location where the game was purchased to determine available commentary languages. 

Commentary languages that are available everywhere are as follows:

• English
  • French
  • Spanish (South American)

What this means: If you purchased the game in Portugal you would have Portuguese commentary as an available option, if you purchased the game in Sweden for example you would not have Portuguese as an available option.

Please Note: PSN allows some Commentary Languages to be downloaded as DLC. You can do this by navigating to the Commentary Languages page in the audio settings and scrolling through the available options - DLC Languages will have a "Press X to download" option on that screen. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 3 of 129 (82,566 Views)

All Replies

FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★★★ Novice

I Have purchased Fifa 21 from ps4 store/ NORWAY. is it possible to get the Arabic commentary when it comes out?

Message 2 of 129 (82,597 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, 

FIFA 21 uses the location where the game was purchased to determine available commentary languages. 

Commentary languages that are available everywhere are as follows:

• English
  • French
  • Spanish (South American)

What this means: If you purchased the game in Portugal you would have Portuguese commentary as an available option, if you purchased the game in Sweden for example you would not have Portuguese as an available option.

Please Note: PSN allows some Commentary Languages to be downloaded as DLC. You can do this by navigating to the Commentary Languages page in the audio settings and scrolling through the available options - DLC Languages will have a "Press X to download" option on that screen. 

EACade
Message 3 of 129 (82,567 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Cade  It's ridiculous that commentator languages ​​are by region.

We need to be able to change the language within the game whenever we want.

So all commenter languages ​​should be accessible in the game in all regions.

Message 4 of 129 (82,528 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's been explained before that commentary is region locked I think people are more concerned on why the choice to do so. If the reasoning behind the decision were given this question would stop coming up. I'm guessing it's a licensing issue as space on the disk can't be the problem as additional commentary could just be a free download like it was for 19 with Portuguese. I want more options just for immersion reasons but I can't imagine the disappointment people  that live in the "wrong" country feel when all they want to do is play and enjoy the commentary in their native language. Maybe one day this silly practice of region locking something that already exists for the game will go away. Maybe '22 and a full year on a next gen consoles will be a good enough reason to make all languages available.

Message 5 of 129 (82,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please add all supported languages as DLC packs or future updates. This year fifa 21 added Mandarin Chinese as a new commentary language which is fantastic, but I cannot experience that in North America. ;(

Message 6 of 129 (82,389 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's only been for two or three FIFA's that you can't choose your commentary anymore. I used to switch between languages freely depending on wich career I was playing.

Trough Origin I managed to download more commentary languages, but ingame, in the menu, I'm not able to change them. How the hell is this possible? @EA_Cade 

Message 7 of 129 (82,135 Views)

★ Novice

That is not True 

If always played my games in english .

And i cant change the bloody audio to it and im stuck with dutch commentary 

Message 8 of 129 (81,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a little frustrating to lock languages by region, but that's okay...

Fifa 21 in us ps store (PS4) support Brazilian Portuguese?

Message 9 of 129 (81,673 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@clusTHer I could be wrong but I don't believe it does. Last time I saw that option was for FIFA 19.
Message 10 of 129 (81,609 Views)