Update 6.0 Discussion Thread

by CM_TGK

Original Post

Re: Update 6.0 Discussion Thread

★★★ Apprentice

"Final Grid Legends Update"

Ouch, this game still has a LOT of bugs that need fixing....

My pet peeves:

-Still no fix for the reversed mirrors in a lot of cars! Plus the mirror LODs for the track surface and some trees look like finger paintings

-LODs on a lot of track-side objects are still set way too low, to the point of not loading in some at all, even on the highest settings on PC. Changing the LodBias in the hardware_settings_config file doesn't fix a lot of them. A real shame, as the rest of the game looks as good as a Codemasters game ever has!

-Sponsors still resetting!

!THIS GAME NEEDS A PROPER FINAL PATCH!

Message 31 of 50 (1,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Leaving the game like this would be very bad publicity for Codemasters.

Message 32 of 50 (1,867 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and say **** this game. Seriously. 

After ALL the ****ing updates that claimed the sponsor bugs were fixed, here we are with the same bug rearing its ugly head. I too, went through the trouble of completed ALL of the sponsor objectives and unlocked them. Took me days of tedious grinding. Now upon turning on the game what do I see? All sponsorships reset to 0. As a result, certain important cars have reverted to being locked like the Formula Renault R26. To say this is inexcusable would be an understatement.

Shame on you CM for lying to us saying you squashed this bug when you clearly didn't

Message 33 of 50 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What is the point of this forum,? 4 pages of questions and concerns by experienced players and not a single response from the developers. Evidently we're the only people reading and responding to our own comments. This is a one sided community.

Message 34 of 50 (1,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Bud_CrayneMain goal of Answers HQ is for players to help other players. And report bugs and issues.

Dev teams are under no obligation to “engage” with the community. But they do read the forums and CM’s also pass on anything that needs attention.

As to why some things get fixed and others don’t. I have no clue 🤷🏻‍♂️. Well above my non existent pay grade.

Message 35 of 50 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ScarDuck14 Thanks for your insight. EA's Twitter feed encourages us to come here for help concerning our issues. I understand that other players may be able to help with some issues, forums have always been very good at that. Many comments here result from issues caused by 6.0.
Message 36 of 50 (1,589 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Bud_Crayne wrote:
@ScarDuck14Thanks for your insight. EA's Twitter feed encourages us to come here for help concerning our issues.

@Bud_Crayne  It could be worse, EA's Twitter feed could be encouraging GL players to visit their EAHelp livechat for actual help!

Message 37 of 50 (1,577 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DJ_Englishman Luckily I’ve never had the pleasure. But have seen many a c&p off people’s experiences
Message 38 of 50 (1,569 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@CM_TGK Hi CM_TGK,

Is there any news on that XESS update?

Thanks,

Message 39 of 50 (1,307 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@Captain_Iglo_83 This is now available Standard smile
Message 40 of 50 (1,282 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help