Update 6.0 Discussion Thread

by CM_TGK

Original Post

Re: Update 6.0 Discussion Thread

★ Apprentice

Anyone else having issues (on PC version) where going into your car garage makes the menu go crazy and continuously pulling to the right? I had read about this being an issue in an older build but I never experienced it on my end....until now, after this latest update. Unbelievable smh

Also, I completed all the GT Class events recently(shows all Gold) and it displayed the event box properly at being 100%...until a couple days ago and now it's been reset back to 0%. And here I thought those bugs were fixed for good. C'mon Codies :banghead:
:indiff:

Message 21 of 50 (2,301 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Isamu99 Yes same issue with me with the car pulling to the right and Im on Xbox
Message 22 of 50 (2,251 Views)

★ Apprentice

Looks like there was a recent patch for PC recently and I just looked, and it appears those bugs have been fixed(for now). *HOPEFULLY* it stays that way! Disappointed

Message 23 of 50 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The previous people have said it all.

Seriously, you have to explain to me how it is possible to make disastrous choices... I paid 80€ for a game worth 50 maximum.🤡

Grid Legends has enormous potential that has been wasted by incomprehensible choices. 1 year to release 4 dlc, which are in my opinion, are really bad. (Except the dlc 3 maybe)

Grid Legends could have been really complete if the developers would have put their soul into it.

Fortunately, multiplayer gives me pleasure. 😮‍💨

Message 24 of 50 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been having frame rate issues with Grid Legends on my Xbox series X. I haven't seen anyone else comment on this issue, but my frame rates were great before this final update. I turned off my mirror and that seems to help. The issue only happens during heavily congested and or certain turns on certain tracks, it's not a consistent problem, but it does interfere with track navigation. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Grid Legends is my favorite game surpassing 2019 Grid, I've been playing daily since release. Thank you.

Message 25 of 50 (2,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think I have finally figured it out when it comes to the custom team names not displaying properly in certain events. I thought it was limited to certain event types, but as it turns out, it simply DOESN'T work period in Race Creator, while it always works in Career mode. I am aware that the devs themselves pointed out in the patch notes that they fixed it in only some parts of the game, but still, how hard can it be? So I guess the code is either a mess or the devs just don't care enough.

Even the team radio nonsense with the engineer constantly reminding you that your teammate has crashed in every race (that they claim to have fixed with this patch, but more like the other way around as it was never an issue for me before) seems to only or mostly be happening in Career events and not Race Creator. Add the performance spikes to it (mostly on certain weather settings and with many cars around you) and you have a pretty confusing final patch.

They DID finally fix the two biggest issues though (nemesis system and Photo Mode being useless on keyboard), so at least there's that. But still, it's been a year, it's pretty much the end of support and we are still left with some issues.

Message 26 of 50 (2,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@painisawarningSuch a shame. The missing progression was probably related to the issues that made those last 6 liveries unavailable until the last patch. I Can only guess there were a chunk of career events that didn't make the cut due to time constraints to meet final release date

Message 27 of 50 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@skidmark7259 Absolutely I'm so surprised there isn't more mention of the frame rates since the update, it's really annoying and why would it even happen. This new content certainly isn't worth the frame rate issues for me.
Message 28 of 50 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why haven't the DLC tracks, Fuji and Miami, been added to the time trial leaderboards?

Message 29 of 50 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Bud_Crayne Furthermore, why are the demolition and drift classes on the leaderboard?
Message 30 of 50 (1,653 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help