Unable to download DLCs in Ultimate Edition

by xHubi

Original Post

Re: Unable to download DLCs in Ultimate Edition

★★★ Novice

EA team, 

can someone please address this? Grid ultimate edition codes still exist out there and people redeeming them now do not get to use most of the functionality of it. 

Message 11 of 49 (978 Views)

★ Guide

I've had this downloaded on my PS4 for ages, assuming the DLC would work, but I don't have access to any of the DLC cars like the Audi S1 Quattro required for the DLC trophies. EA, we all paid money to get access to all the DLC and the Season stuff just doesn't work, even though it shows I've got all sort installed (from Dirt Rally 2.0)

Message 12 of 49 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So managed to find on PlayStation by clicking on the game into a “more from Grid” and found season 2 and the upgrade, Season 2 just shows the details no options to download and the ultimate just fails with an error message

Message 13 of 49 (856 Views)

★★ Guide

@JDMBaker wrote:

So managed to find on PlayStation by clicking on the game into a “more from Grid” and found season 2 and the upgrade, Season 2 just shows the details no options to download and the ultimate just fails with an error message

Can you detail exactly how you got to the Season 2 & Upgrade screens?

Just to try myself

Thanks

Message 14 of 49 (850 Views)

★ Apprentice

It shows like that on UK account, I found that few days ago by accident.

Message 15 of 49 (828 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Executioner0  just asked if I could help.   I’m not sure that I can🤷🏻‍♂️.  But have DMed a CM to see if I can get you guys any information.   As it’s weekend I won’t hear back until next week.  

Message 16 of 49 (749 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply. I just have escalated this issue and I hope to get some information for you soon.

Thank you for your patience

-Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 17 of 49 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi

i I came across it by accident by on the game icon clicking down there was a section similar games I believe and it came up but looks like the link takes you there but unable to purchase, I remember a few weeks prior you could buy all 3 season passes or just season 2 but all would expire within a few weeks and couldn’t see why …. Then when it all disappeared it explained it. I’ve seen someone comment from EA below so hopefully we all get a fix for this soon I’m desperate to expand the game 

Message 18 of 49 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey there,

I assume you are talking about Grid (2019) right?

If that is the case, take into account that our Service Updates delisted Grid on the 1st of December 2023. That's why some content is unavailable.

-Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 19 of 49 (621 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, but I paid extra for Ultimate Edition and the code for all DLCs should give us all Seasons until 2029 before it expires, so it's up to you to fix it.

Message 20 of 49 (611 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help