Re: Unable to download DLCs in Ultimate Edition

by Ox1893

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ox1893 Consider asking influential YouTubers to raise awareness, starting a GoFundMe for legal action, and assembling a legal team to explore options.
Message 31 of 49 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SensibleStreamer 
I’d rather not, that wastes far too much time when simply an EA team member should respond like on other posts on this forum - I’m sure then the others like me that want this sorted out will finally get an update which is taking forever to come…

Message 32 of 49 (448 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you @EA_Groguet for your reply.

However, even with the game being delisted, the code/voucher inside the physical 'Ultimate Edition' still works but it doesn't give us all the DLC now.

Apparently it had to be manually added for GRID (2019)

But as @EA_Kent posted on the topic above, the GRID Legends automatically adds the DLC if you get the Deluxe Edition.

Can you escalate the GRID 2019 issue?

It only happens on PS4, because on XBOX the DLCs are added automatically as described.

Message 33 of 49 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@charlijaen It's also the PS4 version on PS5.
Message 34 of 49 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven’t had any info from an EA member yet.

Still unresolved.

Message 35 of 49 (324 Views)

★★ Guide

Exactly. I have tried on PS4 and PS5 and the game won't let me play or 'redeem' the Season 1, 2 & 3 DLCs on any, despite having activated the 'Ultimate Edition' content code that came with the game disc.

Message 36 of 49 (304 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ciao a tutti, Ho appena acquistato 2 Grid ultimate edition per ps4, "nuovi sigillati", ma sono riuscito solo a riscattare il pacchetto Vip e Aston martin, non riesco a riscattare le stagioni 1,2 e 3 e auto varie, come devo fare? 

Per favore, qualcuno può aiutarmi? Ho speso 80€ per avere Grid ultimate edition per PS4 completo! 😢

Message 37 of 49 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice

Salve, nessuno ha una soluzione? Nessuno può aiutarmi per favore? Per il season 1, 2 e 3 di Grid ultimate edition ps4? 

Message 38 of 49 (182 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nessuno risponde, boh... 

Message 39 of 49 (181 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There isn’t a solution, hence why this forum post exists. We do not know when this will be sorted out, because no one at EA is responding to us! 

In your language:

Non c'è una soluzione, ecco perché esiste questo post sul forum. Non sappiamo quando questo problema verrà risolto, perché nessuno in EA ci risponderà!

Message 40 of 49 (162 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help