Money not going up after wining races

by H8TA154

Original Post

Money not going up after wining races

★★★ Newbie

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Hey guys, Everytime I win a race and win the credits, it just replaces what credits I had with the race winnings. Example - I have $50,000 in credits before a race, after I win a race and win $30,000 in credits, it then says I have $30,000 in credits, not $80,000
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Credits are going up, only changing to what was won from the tace
What do you expect to see? Credits multiplying after I win races

$$$

Message 1 of 12 (2,993 Views)

Re: Money not going up after wining races

★★★ Newbie

Yes… me too.

It seems I only get about 10% of the money it says I earned.  Happens in story, career, and create a race.   Also happens with cars I own, borrow, and use by default in story and career.  Very frustrating!! 

I also deleted and reinstalled the game.

PS4 version.

Message 2 of 12 (2,937 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hey there! Thanks for this report, I've got this logged internally to be looked at. Personally, I have noticed this too on Xbox Series X.

Message 3 of 12 (2,883 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

Hey @H8TA154 @OKTWISTER 

Would either of you be able to provide some screenshots/recordings of this happening? Could be a case of showing the credits totting up at the end of a race, and then going to the main menu and showing your balance. Thank you!

Message 4 of 12 (2,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here I did the thunder down under part of the story. You can see my credits before the race. I won the race and earned 74,000 credits after the costs were taken away. Then you can see where my new balance ended up.

Message 5 of 12 (2,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Codemasters Team

Thanks @OKTWISTER. The balance on the second image is your total credits including what was earned in that current event - this isn't how much you earn in that one single event (you'll see after the race you are given race earnings, teammate earnings, and costs). The balance shown on your third image is down by 2 credits, which is a separate bug. 

I think having 'Earnings' on the left say something like 'Credits Balance' would make this a bit clearer, as calling it 'Earnings' somewhat implies that's how much you earn from the race you just did. 

Message 6 of 12 (2,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That makes sense. On this image taken before everything is taken into account I see I have 10,000 and race earnings before costs are taken away. I was thinking I should be getting an added 74,000 credits for that race. I did think that was awfully generous and was excited that I would be able to purchase cars quite quickly. I see it’s going to take some more work now. At least I understand. Thank you!C15C3B6C-B326-485F-A441-C066E23C42C8.jpeg

Message 7 of 12 (2,738 Views)

★★ Novice

I am unable to accumulate credits as well. Credits from previous race are gone upon completion of a race.(any race in any mode) Impossible to progress through the game.

Message 8 of 12 (2,246 Views)

★★ Novice
  • This is on an XBOX ONE X
Message 9 of 12 (2,244 Views)

★★ Novice

I share your problem. Impossible to accumulate credits as the credits from the previous race disappear upon completion of a race. Any race in any mode. Impossible to progress through the game with this occuring. I do hope this is corrected promptly. Are you seeing this EA?  Rather large problem if you wish your customers to enjoy and progress through the game.!!!!!!

Message 10 of 12 (2,231 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help