Re: Grid legends stopped working online

by Brkeverything

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

When I load the game up, agree to the terms and services, the following screen just gets stuck on "Please Wait Initialising online services". I can play offline but wherever I need to connect online, the game gets stuck on the connecting to online services screen.

I need help as I'd like to play online.

Thank you!

Message 201 of 211 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My internet does not work for this game

Message 202 of 211 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of second of September and been trying to loggin since like a month now to grid legends and it juat stays stuck forever on “initializing online services” but never logs in or does anything, any fix? 

Message 203 of 211 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t get into grid legends multiplayer, it wont initialize online servives

Message 204 of 211 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I am I bought the game when I had oculus 2 and when I bought oculus 3 and downloaded grind legends I can't play online.  I went back to my oculus 2 no problem. What steps do I have to do to get online for 3? The game works in 3 but only offline

A

Message 205 of 211 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play public in oculus 2 but not oculus 3 I uninstalled it on 2 but 3 still will not play public

Andrew 

Message 206 of 211 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There’s about 4 of us players that has been playing Grid Legend on the Oculus Quest everything was good until last update and now none of us can play online against one another when we create a race or anything like that it kicks us to the Oculus home page lobby what do all of us need to do for we can play online with each other 

The only way we can play is to play offline 

Message 207 of 211 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not received an update that fixes my online and it has said that my sun visor is not responding yet I can't find the sun visor in my apps or settings

Message 208 of 211 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Your fix did nothing the game still has the same problem
Message 209 of 211 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ich habe dieses Problem momentan auf der ps4 es steht immer wieder da Verbindung zu Servern kann nicht hergestellt werden

Message 210 of 211 (600 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help