Grid in 2024?

by VinylRichie69

Original Post

Grid in 2024?

★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know if we're likely to see a new Grid game in 2024?

Message 1 of 4 (1,166 Views)

Re: Grid in 2024?

★★★ Newbie

I really love the GRID series but it pains me to say this but....i don't think there will be another GRID game in the future. because EA and Codemasters got their hands busy on the F1 and WRC games because these games are released yearly, You also heard the news about the next Need For Speed right? If there's no Need For Speed next year, there's no doubt that there will ever be a GRID game just like EA killed the Burnout franchise.

But this is just my theory. So who knows? (if there's a GRID game ready for the future)

Message 2 of 4 (986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Brace yourselves for an adrenaline-packed sequel that promises even more heart-pounding action, an incredible variety of cars, and innovative ways to experience the exhilaration of motorsport with your friends and rivals worldwide https://blogs.motiondevelopment.top/articles/GRID-Legends-2-Announcement-Trailer 

Message 3 of 4 (964 Views)

★★ Novice

EA forced Codemaster to work with Battlefield team too

@SG_2002_86 wrote:

I really love the GRID series but it pains me to say this but....i don't think there will be another GRID game in the future. because EA and Codemasters got their hands busy on the F1 and WRC games because these games are released yearly, You also heard the news about the next Need For Speed right? If there's no Need For Speed next year, there's no doubt that there will ever be a GRID game just like EA killed the Burnout franchise.

But this is just my theory. So who knows? (if there's a GRID game ready for the future)

Message 4 of 4 (566 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help