Grid Legends Thrustmaster T150 No Force Feedback

by dooferdonger

Original Post

Re: Grid Legends Thrustmaster T150 No Force Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Okay, I experienced the hiccup whereby the Thrustmaster steering wheel worked fine in the game calibration UI but, failed in game.

from other threads, a Microsoft update caused the issue.  I turned on my console for the first time in weeks (The only game I really play is GRID Legends), to install another 3 racers I picked pu cheap. I clocked the fact a Microsoft Update had reslved the issue. IT HAS!

Happy playing on the best racing game on consoles at the mo, Bar none!  As Grid Legends is working again, no requirement to try my other game for a bit..... I imagine their boxes will gather some dust again for a while.

Message 11 of 14 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been searching to find a solution to my T-300 having NO feedback when playing Grid Ledgends, but it works fine with Grid 2019 and ALL other games.  This has been happening for months AND just yesterday Grid Ledgends did a software download that took 30-60 minutes and this got my T-300 feedfback to work....YEA!!!!  But I had to put the setting lower than the default or I could barely turn. This morning I power on the PS4 and start playing Grid Ledgends and...WHAMO-BAMO...no feedback and I mean NONE.  So that says it for sure is a software glitch and that the fix gets removed after doing a power up. Come on EA, there is enough reporting on wheel feedback that you should investigate.  Like I said the feedback worked GREAT after the software update, then after power down then power back up....NO FEEDBACK.  Copy the software for controlling the wheel from Grid 2019 ...it works fine

Message 12 of 14 (1,868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Excellent input. 

I tried going to other game that uses force feedback,  this time Dirt 5 on ps5. In the middle of the game I started Grid Legends and it voala the force feedback is back working well on Legends. 

Thank you for your input again. 

Message 13 of 14 (1,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got Grid Legends on PS4 and no force feedback on my T150, so I loaded up Project Cars and did a lap to make sure the wheel was working fine, got out of it and then loaded Grid Legends and force feedback worked fine, too good in fact had to lower the setting a little. So a workaround seems to be load another game with FF and get out of it and then load Grid Legends. Thanks to everyone who posted about this.

Message 14 of 14 (582 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help