Re: GRID LEGENDS Steering wheel problems

by Thielfoldt9

Original Post

GRID LEGENDS Steering wheel problems

★★★★★ Apprentice

GRID LEGENDS Steering wheel problems violently shaking on startup. Been happening since the microsoft update 27th septemner 2023.

Xbox said not the update causing it. They told me to contact EA its there end. Can Anyone from EA confirm this please.

Message 1 of 7 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same problem on a brand new fanatec csl dd setup. Out of 30 or so driving games i own, grid legends is the only game this is happening with. One of my friends has a logitech 920 and has the same issue. Definitely an EA or recent patch/update problem.

Message 2 of 7 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

I have two xbox one s and two set up with one logitech G920 and one logitech G923. 

After i updated to the latest OS from Xbox (from 27 sep) both my wheels starts shaking when i start Grid or any EA race game and dont stop shaking until i quit the game. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I've heard only Grid lengends & F1 21 was not working. All my Dirt's work as do F1 22 & 23, Wreckfest is ok too.

Nice two have to setups that must be fun, but shame you can't use them because of this update 27th september 23.

still no reponce from Ea about this and theres loads of Threeds now. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,027 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Salut. Le problème vient de la mise a jour EA des épreuves dynamique octobre. 😒👏 deja 10 jours sans solution super Ea 😡🤬

Message 5 of 7 (1,008 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

qui but its 16 days now 

Message 6 of 7 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That may be true. i only have Grid and F1 and thats where i notified the problems so i conclued it was all EA games. 

Yes, two setups is great! Fun to play with friends on the weekends. unfortunately i only managed to play one time before the update from xbox came.. 

Message 7 of 7 (995 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help