Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

by TPot54

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Franchise crashing and deleting save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My madden franchise keeps crashing. Finally made it to super bowl and now every time I click on my file it crashes

Message 13 of 139 (8,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online Franchise Crashes and Deletes

Community Manager

*****Marking as the solution for easier visibility****

Hey Madden Fans, 

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know what your seeing in Madden 23, for anyone experiencing issues with Madden 23 crashing and seemingly losing your save would it be possible to get the following information?

Product:
Platform:Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred
What type of issue do you have?
Which mode has this happened in?
Summarize your bug
How often does the bug occur?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 52 of 139 (9,494 Views)

All Replies

Madden 23 Can I get back a Deleted face of franchise back

★★★ Newbie

Plz help

Message 1 of 139 (16,945 Views)

Missing face of franchise file

★★★ Newbie

Woke up to missing face of franchise career gone! Was on week 17!  

Message 2 of 139 (16,956 Views)

Re: Missing face of franchise file

Community Manager
@krayziebmill Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 139 (16,933 Views)

Re: Missing face of franchise file

★★★ Newbie

ps4

Message 4 of 139 (16,926 Views)

Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been playing for a couple of days without issue, but the game crashed on my Series X when I made it to the Super Bowl in year one of Face of the Franchise. As soon as I tried to start the actual Super Bowl, the game closed.

When I relaunched it, there was no option for me to continue for that Face of the Franchise file, only to begin a new career. 

Is my save permanently gone? Seems like a lot of wasted effort when you can’t sim any games.

Message 5 of 139 (16,989 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

★★★★★ Novice

same here. I started mine tuesday on PC. Pulled some big wins at the last minutes as well. Now get on this morning, and the only option is to start a new career, but all the progress on stats saved.

Message 6 of 139 (16,919 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

★★★★★ Novice
@TPot54 actually i was like whatever I will start over again, and when I went to start new and picked QB again it was right there. Hope that works for you.
Message 7 of 139 (16,916 Views)

Face of franchise save gone

★★★★ Novice

Face of the franchise was going along very well.  Got to the 3rd game of the regular season and when I fired up the game again... no save file.  Save is completely gone and I have to start a new career.

Message 8 of 139 (16,930 Views)

Re: Face of franchise save gone

★ Novice

Same, I was at the 5th game of the season, exited the game 2-3 hours ago, reloaded now and no Face of the Franchise save, but my character and his stats is still saved

Message 9 of 139 (16,908 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help