Re: DadsPlayingApex

by II-_Sikpup_-II

Original Post

DadsPlayingApex

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Starting a little group here of other Dads (and parents) who know what it's like to have children but also be passionate about Apex (and/or video games in general). I just started it today and I'm looking to get as much of us together as possible. Also, I know it's called 'DadsPlayingApex' but we don't discount any family, this is for all parents really. Just a calm group of people who would like to chill and game together and not have to be "4k, 20 bomb, Master Predator" players. Mainly on PS5.

If that sounds like a good community/family to you, I'd love to see you over on the Discord and in-game!

Message 1 of 9 (2,667 Views)

★★ Novice

Still looking for some like minded individuals. Check us out, start on the ground floor.

Message 2 of 9 (1,953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jusZenTFN How are you what is up what do you play on
Message 3 of 9 (1,866 Views)

★★ Novice

I personally play on Playstation 5.

Message 4 of 9 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jusZenTFN

Did you want to join up with our group? I noticed you only had 5 or so in your group, and while we aren’t a dedicated group for fathers at our place for Apex, we do have a fair amount, including mysel (38 myself)

One thing about being a dad I’m sure you know is that (at least for us) life and family always come first, so we aren’t always there to play, so having a small group of 5 might have the downside of having nobody to play with.

Just figured I’d throw that out there, we even have a dad who’s son plays with as and is pretty good (he’s about 10 or 11 now). Our community is made up of non toxic adults, and squash drama if it starts to develop. Feel free to drop in, if your active enough jus we could always use someone staff for our apex group.

https://discord.gg/S7wuUnDeEt

Message 5 of 9 (1,642 Views)

★★ Novice
@TrunkzJr Interesting proposal, we'll see how it goes. I'm unsure honestly if I want to continue with this or just join something but in checking out your Discord it seems more like a dedicated PC group for Tarkov.
Message 6 of 9 (1,461 Views)

★★ Novice
@TrunkzJr After some deliberation, I'm going to try and get this off the ground. Thanks. Standard smile
Message 7 of 9 (1,432 Views)

★★ Novice
@jusZenTFN We're getting some interest now! If you're a Dad and just looking for a chill environment to play in, check us out!
Message 8 of 9 (1,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jusZenTFN I am looking for your club and PSN name and can't find either. Are you still playing?
Message 9 of 9 (1,042 Views)