Fifa 22 GK career mode camera bug

by P0L0NSKY

Original Post

Fifa 22 GK career mode camera bug

★★★★★ Newbie

When I started up my goalkeeper career mode save on Fifa 22 on my ps5 the camera becomes completely bugged out. When I press the touchpad it follows the players as if they were my pro and when I press it again it goes to about 90 degree angle over my keepers head when the strikers are close making it impossible to see oncoming shots or anything down the pitch. It was fine yesterday and after this update it’s unplayable. I tried everything including reinstalling the game. Is there any fix to this? First the blurry screen like someone put a plastic bag over the camera and now this. 

Message 1 of 44 (19,228 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 GK career mode camera bug

★ Apprentice

Same thing here. Thought it was just that GK save so I made a new one and same issue persisted in every game.

Message 2 of 44 (19,194 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have literally tried everything and even reinstalled the game and started a new career with any goalkeeper and still the same issue. Surely there needs to be a fix as that just completely ruins Fifa for me as I love doing career mode.

Message 3 of 44 (19,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. I agree need to be fixed
Message 4 of 44 (18,928 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing for me, too bad this patch update didn't fix it, try playing end to end 😢

Message 5 of 44 (18,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

This must be fix fast

Message 6 of 44 (18,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@P0L0NSKY This won’t be fixed for ages as it’s nothing to do with ultimate team, no money in career mode
Message 7 of 44 (18,046 Views)

★ Apprentice

Best we can do is get more people aware of the issue, trying is better then nothing. 

Message 8 of 44 (18,026 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having same issues. It was fine until recent update. Now I can’t play it. Anyone else noticed players don’t respond to what you want them to do too

Message 9 of 44 (17,669 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wish I found this post before buying, I only play goalkeeper carreer mode and the camera angles are not even working properly.

Its been 3 weeks since this was posted and still No fix or reply?

Probably bringing this game back to store for a refund, this is gone be the last time I fell for this waste of a game.

Message 10 of 44 (17,059 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help