WL rage quits

by zakka1daa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WL rage quits

★★★ Guide

Hi there, please EA, can you explain me how it can be that during WL, definately the most competitive game feature of FUT that I face in one game guy who rage quits the game in like 8th minute just when I was granted penalty kick and before I could skip and shoot he just quits and I dont get win??!!! Come on, it is competitive mode, hardly but could understand it in Rivals, it is anyways just annoying try hard mode to do some weekly objectives but in WL?? And guess what, in second match, after few minutes guy saw he has low chances against me so he kicked the ball out of the ground and quit the game... did I get win? Nooo....

How it come? This is absolutely not fair mechanics, how how how???

Message 1 of 15 (2,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WL rage quits

@zakka1daa While I do agree that it is unfair, there is not much that can be done about this. You weren't winning, therefore the system can't just give you the win. The best thing you can do is report them as that is considered cheating.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,194 Views)

All Replies

@zakka1daa While I do agree that it is unfair, there is not much that can be done about this. You weren't winning, therefore the system can't just give you the win. The best thing you can do is report them as that is considered cheating.

Cheers!

Message 2 of 15 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs omg who clicked this as an answer?? This is not an answer... when system is able to give me "L" when I quit the game even if I am not losing, then the same system should be able to see who quit the game... your answer makes absolutely no sense.

Plus, there is no good user friendly tool how to report all those cheaters or? It would be quite easy to implement this in-game but EA rather asks every year full tag price for updated roasters
Message 3 of 15 (2,191 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs And as I said, I dont care about Rivals, that is just annyoing mode but WL is where the real competition for all the casual players comes, if pro at the tournament quits the game it is a draw if he was not losing? I dont think so...
Message 4 of 15 (2,189 Views)

@zakka1daa What's there not to get? It's simple. You win if you were winning, you lose if you were losing, and the game doesn't count if you were tied.

Like I said, reporting them through console is enough -- just explain what he's doing (quitting early to avoid a loss).

Message 5 of 15 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs It is not simple, so then when I am tied and server goes down or my connection goes down, I should NOT get loss... but I would get loss so please let answer somebody else, this time you are not helpful. Thanks.
Message 6 of 15 (2,185 Views)

@zakka1daa You don't get the loss when you're tied and they quit. If you lose connection due to bad connection, then yes... you do get the loss. In that case, it's something on your end.

Message 7 of 15 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs lol and when they switch the console off, it is not something on their end? So if they get loss, then I should get win... especially when game consumes my contracts and stamina...
Message 8 of 15 (2,180 Views)

[ Edited ]

@zakka1daaThey get the loss, yes. But, if you don't meet X requirements than no (you don't get the win). I know it sucks, but that's in place for a reason.

Message 9 of 15 (2,172 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs And that is the point! I dont see good enough reason for that. When I am about to shoot penalty kick and s/he is just turning off the console, then if I dont get win, they should be kicked out of next 2 WL for example...

And hey, it is nothing against, you we are just discussing, that we have different opinions is not bad and should enrich both of us
Message 10 of 15 (2,169 Views)