Re: Transfer my EA account from ps4 to PC

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Transfer my EA account from ps4 to PC

★★★ Newbie

I played previous FIFAs on ps4 and this year for fifa 23 I am moving to PC. Every year you get loyalty packs. Since I'm moving to PC and will be using the same EA/Origin account will I also get such loyalty packs for fifa 23 on my pc? 

Message 1 of 5 (825 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Setsu96 

Loyalty rewards are tied to the account those games were played on. If you switch accounts, the loyalty rewards won't transfer to the new account.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I'm using same account, just on a different platform. From PS4 to PC
Message 3 of 5 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just wanted to say that this is the reason that this year will be the first since FIFA 97 that I don't buy FIFA.

I can either buy it for PS4 and get an old, outdated gen version of the game or buy it for PC, which will make me lose my account, est. date of FUT and so on.

I really, really don't want an old gen game, and I really, really don't want a new account. So my only option is to not buy it this year for the first time in 27 years (!) because none of those options is a possibility for me. You leave no other option. I want you to know that there are people like me that have been loyal long-time customers that you will lose over this.

If only you had made it cross-account like the game is cross-platform anyway now.

Really bumped out over this.

Message 4 of 5 (726 Views)

Community Manager

@Khoncept 

I really don't know if there ever will be an option to migrate content from one device to another. I know it's frustrating to start over again, but the other option is to potentially never play again if you're waiting for this to be added. If it does get added, we'll announce it on our official channels. Hate to see you go though. Hopefully, there will be a glorious return to the pitch in your future Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (666 Views)