Terrible packs

by Mehulrox1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terrible packs

★★★ Novice

There is an urgent need for the EA Sports team to equitably distribute chances of getting good drops in packs amongst all the accounts. The current scenario, wherein there is extreme disparity between pack lucks of players who're opening similar or exactly same packs at a given point of time, calls into question the supposed unbiased process of pack opening. 

Consider the following example (which is more of an anecdote):

If two players end up in the same rank in FUT Champs, they'll have identical rewards. The probability for either of them to get better rewards than the other is exactly 1/2 (Considering an equal chance as promised). So if A gets better rewards than B for a couple of weeks, that is completely understandable. But in order for this to happen 5 weeks straight(which it very often does), the probability falls down to 1/32 (something that does not quite suggest that the occurrence of such an event should be 'very often').

Consistent Gold 2 finishes across 4 FUT Champs events haven't secured me a single walkout while two of my friends have been packing walkouts for fun, having always finished in the same rank as me.

Based on such trends, one can only assume that some accounts have been earmarked for great rewards as opposed to others. The least that the people who put in time,effort and money into the game -and yet are ALWAYS left disappointed upon opening packs-  deserve is a legit explanation for this pattern.

Sincerely,

Dark_shadow_04 (PSN)

An annoyed FUT player

Message 1 of 28 (3,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terrible packs

Community Manager

Hey @Mehulrox1 there is no such thing as pack luck, it does not exist and never has in FIFA.

You have the same chance of packing any one item as any other FIFA player.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (3,213 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mehulrox1 there is no such thing as pack luck, it does not exist and never has in FIFA.

You have the same chance of packing any one item as any other FIFA player.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 28 (3,214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its not about luck, but about the pack weight, its been absolutely terrible in FIFA 20

Message 3 of 28 (3,133 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko Sorry but don't believe a word of that so you get YouTubers and fifa influencers that pack walk out after walk out and we have the same chances of them? Never
Message 4 of 28 (3,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

worst fifa ever, playing it for the last 3 years and absolutely crap packs. I stoped to play as is no point, I cannot compete, I done all challenges and I opened hundreds of packs and nothing, no icons, no players over 89, few of 89 witch dosent costs nothing. I hade over 2 mil coins and I wanted to see if I pack any icon, I both over 100 packs, on of the best and I hade only one player 89 rated chelini, rest under 86 rated, that’s absolutely crap. Everybody should open good packs not only youtubers, how come only them they are lucky? 

Message 5 of 28 (3,090 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well said buddy!!! I have played multiple opponents with good red players and most of the times i am winning so that means we end at the same rank.

Until now my best red pick was martinez at the start ofnFIFA

Message 6 of 28 (3,082 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If nobody from the community believes a word you say then it means the issue exists.

Message 7 of 28 (3,079 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Mehulrox1 Your right its really starting to annoy me now its startarting to feel like one big fix a con . No way is it fair keeps on giving me rubbish players . Very stressful
Message 8 of 28 (3,043 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko No you dont how you can say that i will never know
Message 9 of 28 (3,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As the FIFA’s have progressed through each one, I have noticed my pack luck had declined. This year, in FIFA 20, my packs have been horrendous. I am a Division 5 player coming up against squads with Icons and other Special high end cards in the meantime I still have a pretty much full gold team unable to compete. I really enjoyed FIFA but this year has let me down. I ask one favour, please give me worth more than 400k. Please and Thank You

Message 10 of 28 (2,970 Views)