Re: Sbc rewards

by Izzy_FUT_Dubs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sbc rewards

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have done the sbc "gaurenteed Deluxe player" 3 times now. Each time I have received a player a 6th of the overall coin value of the squad submitted. A totally undesirable player. The premise of deluxe is surely a top player at least a player equal to the coin value of the squad submitted. In all honesty the premise of the sbc is extortionate, a lie! 

The amount of money I and all FUT players have invested, deserves a fair return.

My squad is no longer comeptetive, this is simply wrong. 

I feel extremely angry towarda EA, the resources I have invested. To be conned. 

FUT needs to be fairer. 

To top is off the forum to submit a complaint is a maze, and extremely hard to do. 

It would be decent, right, to give me a reply to this post. 

Kind regards 

Dante 

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Dantacearus3I'm sorry about your pulls but when you submit a team you are acknowledging the possibility of getting the lowest rated for the submission. If it happens three times in a row, that's just what it is. Always be willing to get the lowest-rated player or don't do it. That is truly how you will avoid disappointment.

Hope your luck changes in the future! I know the feeling of not packing anything good. It sucks! XD

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Dantacearus3I'm sorry about your pulls but when you submit a team you are acknowledging the possibility of getting the lowest rated for the submission. If it happens three times in a row, that's just what it is. Always be willing to get the lowest-rated player or don't do it. That is truly how you will avoid disappointment.

Hope your luck changes in the future! I know the feeling of not packing anything good. It sucks! XD

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)