by hickey1

Original Post

Re: Unable to link account to Nintendo

★★★ Newbie
@TheDRB206 Already solved the problem?
Message 71 of 141 (3,868 Views)

Re: Link ea account to Nintendo account

★★★ Newbie
@ERDOC2 I found a work around go on your switch and decouple the account (on the nintendo side) you created the first time then go back in and try to link them again. As long as you already have an ea account the module works. The bug happens when it trys to create an account then link it
Message 72 of 141 (3,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Going through the set up using the buttons only worked for me too. Just make sure you don't touch the screen! Crazy stuff.

Message 73 of 141 (3,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it worked for me as soon as I didn't input anything on the touchscreen

Message 74 of 141 (3,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try it with the buttons on the swtich. Don’t use the touchscreen to fill any details or move ahead. Just use the buttons and it will work. 

it sounds stupid but it worked for me. 

Message 75 of 141 (3,578 Views)

Re: Linking to switch

★★★ Newbie

Yes - do NOT use the touch screen for anything including typing in your email or password.  Otherwise it crashes ok the linked account screen.

good luck.

Message 76 of 141 (3,487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It doesnt even take me to Link Account, it just says EA will get my info then directly goes to MY EA account being disabled. even after resetting my PW it still wont prompt me on inputting my email again on my switch so I cannot erase my email or even type it again on my switch wtf

Message 77 of 141 (3,395 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive done all methods suggested above, I even deleted my saves off this game and still doesnt prompt me to even put in my credentials. I am literally angry about this.

I dont know what to do anymore

its a shame really.

Message 78 of 141 (3,393 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This doesnt work. 

I always have my Nintendo switch docked and even after revoking rights, deleting saved data nothing is working.

it goes directly to saying my ea acct is disabled even though I reset my pw countless times

Message 79 of 141 (3,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys, just make sure when you do your connecting DON'T EVER TOUCH THE TOUCHSCREEN. It works by keep using the button 'A'

Message 80 of 141 (3,257 Views)