Link ea account to Nintendo account

by hickey1

Original Post

Re: Can’t connect EA fifa 20 to switch

★ Novice

My fifa20 Fut logged in on Wednesday, but it was a new account. I couldn't find the club I had played for nine months. Then I contacted EA customer service. The customer service said that their service regulation team deleted my club, but there was no reason. I asked the customer service for several days, but they couldn't solve it. They just told me to keep playing at the new fut club, they couldn't restore my fut club.I didn't receive any email that violated the game rules. Why do you delete my fut club? EA needs to give me a reason.If my fut club is deleted because of a violation of the game rules, I accept it, but obviously I haven't received any EA email.I can't accept the deletion of my fut club for no reason!!!

Message 21 of 141 (8,565 Views)

Re: Link ea account to Nintendo account

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Any luck on ea account to Nintendo account
Message 22 of 141 (8,544 Views)

Re: Unable to link account to Nintendo

★★★ Newbie

How did you solve this issue?

Message 23 of 141 (8,481 Views)

On nentindo, stuck on link accounts

★★★ Newbie

On nentindo, I’m stuck on link accounts page.

how to fix this issue?

Message 24 of 141 (8,483 Views)

Re: On nentindo, stuck on link accounts

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 25 of 141 (8,446 Views)

Re: On nentindo, stuck on link accounts

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue... frustrating to say the least. 

Message 26 of 141 (8,425 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey guys I was having the same exact issue & I actually managed to get it linked by doing it while the switch is docked to the tv. It seemed to work for me and my account is linked now. Hope it helps you guys 

Message 27 of 141 (8,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rickym033197 You are a legend mate. It works for me as well!
Message 28 of 141 (8,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hickey1 I’ve been having the same problem as I got a switch yesterday for my birthday and been desperately wanting to play Fifa but my accounts not linking. Hope they fix it soon
Message 29 of 141 (8,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having this same problem as I got a switch yesterday for my birthday and still unable to link accounts. Very frustrating as I really want to play Fifa 

Message 30 of 141 (8,331 Views)