Fifa 20 is dead you never give back to the community

by radukleo

Original Post

Fifa 20 is dead you never give back to the community

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Fifa 20 is dead you never give back to the community I as an admin on a group 10000 people we say to you we won't buy fifa 21 until you start to care about the community. Do you think we will grind in seasons for a 91 rated player that we could buy for 20 k? You took out the Icons swap from us. Division rivals is so unrewarding. The gameplay is dodgy and full of bugs the defenders that are controlled manually are awfull. Ball mechanics are messed up, the post seems to atract the ball.Fix it

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 is dead you never give back to the community

★ Guide

The main issue with that is... that is only talking. At the end of the day we all know that if those people who like UT, they will buy it no matter what because they are addicted enoungh. That are only words. Year by year I read about "I will not buy the game", "I will not buy FIFA Points"... and after that I see that FIFA is selling well and year by year EA make more money from selling FIFA Points. The worse game, more money earned. So what is the point of care what people say when people doing the opposite?

EA know that people are dumb, so they will make new promo with nice looking cards and they will earn another $$$. And after that I will check this forum and read: "I bought FIFA Points for x$ and got nothing". EA dabbing every single time when someone buy FIFA Points, do (especially those untadeable) SBCs ect. That is the truth.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)