FUT club deleted.

by bigGucciso5a300

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT club deleted.

★★★★ Apprentice

So for about a week now I’ve not been around my console leaving my nephew to play while I’ve been with my grandparents, turns out he’s deleted my fut club and attempted to start his own.

I've put a lot of time & money in to the game since it’s release is their anyway I can recover my fut account?

Message 1 of 10 (1,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT club deleted.

Community Manager
Hi @bigGucciso5a300,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,576 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @bigGucciso5a300,

Hiya! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp for assistance, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 
EACade
Message 2 of 10 (1,577 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade It’s been retrieved via live chat, thanks.
Message 3 of 10 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive got the same issue are they able to get your club back after it was deleted

Message 4 of 10 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did they give it back to you ?? If yes tell me please because i have the same problem

Message 5 of 10 (1,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Hey @fifahero555 

AHQ is a player-to-player self help forum, we do not have access to customer accounts and billings. 

Don't hesitate to reach EA Customer Support about this problem. They should be able to resolve this for you.

Message 6 of 10 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue I was playing Fut at my cousins and today my account got deleted so they done that to me all my time went and it’s  wasted I need help

Message 7 of 10 (1,325 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @lakz45,

You'll need to follow the steps above in this thread to reach an advisor on this, we can't restore missing content over AHQ.
EACade
Message 8 of 10 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade i had the same issue i was playing fut and my sister deleted and to ask for help
Message 9 of 10 (711 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @Patrickhernadez1 ,

It looks like you revived an old thread. To avoid further Necroposting so I'll go ahead and lock the thread. Feel free to create a new discussion if you still need help.

Thomas.png

*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 10 of 10 (700 Views)