Re: FIFA 20 ULTIMATE TEAM MATCHMAKING

by ajaxgeezer

Original Post

FIFA 20 ULTIMATE TEAM MATCHMAKING

★★ Novice

In FIFA 21 can we start implementing a better matchmaking system. I am fed up of trying to play this game online as I have a 82 rated team and I ALWAYS get matched up against a 90+ rated squad with all in form players and icons. This makes for a very fair match up as you cant really do anything and the team just gets destroyed. It's got to the point that i would rather turn the game off than attempt to play against a vastly superior team because it is pointless and a waste of time that let a guy that's spent silly money on packs thinks he is actually good at the game destroy my team which the AI stands off and does nothing apart from run around in circles. When I get fair rated teams to play against it is a decent match but otherwise its pointless and on top of that no one on PC plays standard matchmaking. Can we get crossplay or something to expand the pool or a matchmaking system online where you can only play same rated teams and add an extra star for 90+ and another for 95+ so that the losers that spend silly money play each other

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

★ Guide

They won't reply. I've noticed it's the one subject the EA people here won't talk about, they always ignore the customers.

It must embarrass them.

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

In that case I think I'm done with FIFA and I will play P.E.S free to play version of ultimate team instead

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

★ Guide

I'll look in to that, thanks.

Hopefully they will be polite enough to reply to you.... if nothing else, just to show that they are polite enough to reply to you.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)