Does FUT 20 XP carried over to next season reward?

by Icies81

Original Post

Re: Does FUT 20 XP carried over to next season reward?

★★★ Newbie

You get 4 packs for completing the storyline objectives so its not a waste at all. Cups half full

Message 21 of 64 (1,334 Views)

★ Novice

I have over 110k and I will loose more than 10 k xp, because the Ui is not clear?? Why for fut champions you guys stop at 2000 but not for xp points ? Where is the consistancy? 

Message 22 of 64 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would it not have been an idea at the end of the season one , to convert the additional points over 100k into a percentage of coins , e.g 20k points over = 2K coins , not a big deal but keeps some interest there in doing the objectives ? 

Message 23 of 64 (1,220 Views)

★ Novice

Is it possible that ea changes that

Message 24 of 64 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is illogical you had an objective earning xp using a storyline player, that you only had of you had hit the cap, so what was the point in that if the rewards earn was totally worthless and useless, it makes absolutely no sense, polita o wasn't even out then so the only way of doing it was use the storyline player you'd earned, now you say the xp you've earned is useless, I've earned over 20k more, so what happens to that, it just vanishes and I'm left 20k down on people who are slow to do the challenges, this makes no sense at all and is utterly bizzare 

Message 25 of 64 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's madness so now I'm like 25k+ down cos I played the game, this is utterly ludicrous, what you're telling me is I'm better of turning if the game and playing cod instead or I'll be at a disadvantage to people who do the challenges really slowly, lol

Message 26 of 64 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA Madness again...robbing the gamers yet again...

You are penalised for playing the game more? DUMB... I am a streamer and will just wait the ext 4 days out...pointless

Message 27 of 64 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sirsddfrtty They actually are driving people away from the game, not onto it, who is thinking up this stuff, let's give them some more xp, but it's worthless and serves no purpose we'll just wipe it when the new season starts, lol, have they got shares in cod or what, its beyond idiotic, but this lot never cease to amaze, you think you've seen it all but they just come up with something even more ludicrous
Message 28 of 64 (1,097 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is unfair.. ea is taking us for a fool ... 

Message 29 of 64 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i think the points should either carry over. Or excess points be rewarded as coins so many challenges out there and i dont need to do them its a joke

Message 30 of 64 (1,068 Views)