Does FUT 20 XP carried over to next season reward?

by Icies81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does FUT 20 XP carried over to next season reward?

★★ Apprentice

Just managed to hit 100k XP today and has claimed all Season 1 reward. However, there are still ~12days of XP can be grind for.

So, will those extra XP points carried over to Season 2 reward?

Message 1 of 64 (24,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does FUT 20 XP carried over to next season reward?

Community Manager
@Icies81 Sorry for the delay. XP earned during Season 1 will not transfer from Season 1 to 2.
EACade

View in thread

Message 13 of 64 (26,216 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@Icies81 I have been wondering the same thing. No point in grinding out more xp if it doesn't carry over. If you find out update this thread if you don't mind
Message 2 of 64 (24,411 Views)

★ Novice

Was wondering the exact same no point trying to earn more and lose them in 2 weeks 

Message 3 of 64 (24,378 Views)

★★ Apprentice

hope we will get some Infos from EA soon..

Message 4 of 64 (24,240 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are there any EA staff that can confirm this. I got Zaha yesterday and don’t want to continue to grind xp if it will just get reset in season 2.

thanks

Message 5 of 64 (24,198 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all, 

I have had confirmation from one of the developers that XP does not carry over to the new season.. 

Therefore any additional xp you earn will be of no use when the new season is ready 

Message 6 of 64 (24,017 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lmao you have GOT to be kidding me...typical ridiculousness from EA...some of these objectives will be carried over to season 2, such as “Squad Battles II” and “Play Online II” but if I happen to complete those in the next 9 days (which everyone will score in 20 squad battles and 20 rivals games in the next 9 days, so that’s half the challenges) all that XP will be erased, I’ll restart at 0, and I’ll also have negated the opportunity to accrue that extra 2500 XP per objective towards season 2, because I completed it in season 1.  How *-BACKWARDS is that!?!?!?

Message 7 of 64 (23,974 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed, I have plenty of XP still to play for but no point in waisting my time when it will just be lost in a couple of weeks.. 

Message 8 of 64 (23,946 Views)

★★ Novice
@HowBadIsFifa2020 I get what you’re saying but I also think it’s “fair” that everyone starts from scratch at the beginning of season 2. However, you should be able to pause objectives etc. So you don’t lose xp.
Message 9 of 64 (23,929 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Dorezha wrote:
@HowBadIsFifa2020I get what you’re saying but I also think it’s “fair” that everyone starts from scratch at the beginning of season 2. However, you should be able to pause objectives etc. So you don’t lose xp.

Pausing objectives would work, but your logic on everyone starting at 0 being “fair” is just off...Lol this isn’t a race of me vs. you vs. everyone else playing FIFA, and you don’t get the reward if you don’t get to 100K XP first...That’s the only scenario where it would even need to be considered to be “fair that everyone starts from scratch.”  This is just more of EA not using common sense and logic.

Like I don’t know how many ways to point out the flaws of this but here’s the hypothetical situation.  I already have Zaha/Tolisso/Vazquez, and I play and score in 10 rivals games in the next 8 days, I will receive 500 XP that goes towards nothing since I already have Zaha.  In 8 days, when the new season comes out, those who didn’t play and score in 10 rivals games will now have an extra opportunity to bolster their XP with 500 XP available from scoring 10 goals in rivals to go towards their season 2 rewards that I don’t have the opportunity for because I already did it?

All this does is basically penalize you for playing the game and gaining XP over the next 8 days, because you’re foregoing your opportunity to gain those XP during season 2.  So like should I just not play?  Such stupid logic EA. 

Message 10 of 64 (23,898 Views)